I owe an apology to some of yall

safe to say that both programs have been in the gutter way too long. basketball has had its peaks and valleys. i believe all the programs will now change. i think the commitment by the administration shown last year was not just to football but to all programs, since Highsmith and Radakovich work (the latter obviously) across all programs. basketball led the way this year with a Final Four appearance. football is coming around this year with the right people in place. baseball is next.

Advertisement
safe to say that both programs have been in the gutter way too long. basketball has had its peaks and valleys. i believe all the programs will now change. i think the commitment by the administration shown last year was not just to football but to all programs, since Highsmith and Radakovich work (the latter obviously) across all programs. basketball led the way this year with a Final Four appearance. football is coming around this year with the right people in place. baseball is next.
Hope you're right, but I fear it's just wishful thinking when it comes to baseball.

Advertisement
Back