I Just Want To Point Out

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
this is why it makes no sense when fans say they want to retain a coach for the sake of keeping one class together.

Not just our situation, but in general. You never know what's going to happen.

Advertisement
This post would mean more on Thursday after NSD but you are right in general. It is not a recruiting thing either. It is a coaching thing.

It will cost Golden as they aren't great coaches and good recruiters at best. Some better than others of course

Advertisement
Hard to argue this.

Staph needs a miracle next week to keep people happy.

And by miracle I mean alot more than Gaillard, some JUCO back and Treon.

That's not going to do ****.

If Al left for Penn State, so would most of our coaches, imagine if James Coley left with him, or Brennan Carroll, we would be in a much bigger hole then we are in now. What just happened is completely out of the blue. I kinda wanna hear from Reilly himself, not that Jamie isn't a dependable source but this is very surprising.

If Al left for Penn State, so would most of our coaches, imagine if James Coley left with him, or Brennan Carroll, we would be in a much bigger hole then we are in now. What just happened is completely out of the blue. I kinda wanna hear from Reilly himself, not that Jamie isn't a dependable source but this is very surprising.

Coley is not leaving this region. Hurlie wouldn't leave Miami. Barrow wouldn't leave Miami. Kehoe wouldn't leave if he had the choice to be retained.

Williams, Carroll and Scott I'm unsure about.

Jethro can kick rocks.

If Al left there would be hope for no other reason than a change from something that is proven failure. This is much bigger than just this ******* recruiting class.

Advertisement

Coley is not leaving this region. Hurlie wouldn't leave Miami. Barrow wouldn't leave Miami. Kehoe wouldn't leave if he had the choice to be retained.

Jethro can kick rocks.

What new HC is going to come in here and keep most of the old staff in place? Maybe Mario Cristobal. That's about it. And that is who your likely next HC is if Golden gets the boot.

When we get a new coach the whole program should be torn apart to include the whole staff. New coach doesn't want to be handcuffed. Seriously if it came to that what relationships would we be salvaging in So fla by keeping a staff that hasn't done ****?

Jethro can kick rocks.

What new HC is going to come in here and keep most of the old staff in place? Maybe Mario Cristobal. That's about it. And that is who your likely next HC is if Golden gets the boot.

Dude you need to give it up. You arguing is 1.) a losing effort right now and 2.) not going to change anyone's mind.

You're right man. You're so right. Next year has to be it for Golden. He refuses to correct the biggest problem with team (D'onofrio/scheme), he flirts for other jobs, he's obese, and he can't get elite kids to STAY home. He. is. a. bum. in. a. tie. BRING BACK BUTCH!!!!

Advertisement

Jethro can kick rocks.

Cristobal > Golden.

Fine by me.

You continue to use this argument. Sign me up for anyone else not attached to the hip to another member of the coaching staff.

Jethro can kick rocks.

What makes Cristobal any less of a head coach than Golden, CAPS?

Please explain that attributes that separate him from Cristobal and the rest. Assuredly, it's cannot be gameday coaching or recruiting.

I like how in this psychos mind it would only be Cristobal.

Somehow that alternate reality makes him feel better about Golden's failures.

Advertisement
I like how in this psychos mind it would only be Cristobal.

Somehow that alternate reality makes him feel better about Golden's failures.
Better yet, that Golden has done anything to prove he'd be far and away a better coach here than Mario.

And the number continues to rise.

"You wanna throw away a top 5 class!?"
"You wanna ruin a top 10 class?!"
"You wanna just destroy a top 15 class!?"
"Ok, you got us."

26.gif

Only 2 days that matter in recruiting. If EE, and NSD. Until then, it's all soap operas for men.

Advertisement
Back