I Just Want To Point Out

Advertisement
But we are really looking good for 2015

If we can just....ah **** it, we are ****ed

And this mother ****** has an extension till 2020. LOL, it's ******* over

This program knows how to truly **** themselves. Did it with the past 3 coaches, and you can take a guess. To what chump they will hire next, because they over extended themselves by giving another *** clown. Who hasn't done a ******* thing. A long *** extension.

They must sit in a room, and just think of ways to **** up **** on purpose.

Last edited:
I like how in this psychos mind it would only be Cristobal.

Somehow that alternate reality makes him feel better about Golden's failures.
Better yet, that Golden has done anything to prove he'd be far and away a better coach here than Mario.

Without Crystalball letting diabeetus Al know what the deal was for the brief time he was at UM, golden probably wouldn't even have Coley.

Yeah keep kidding yourself pal. What since Donna Shalala has been here makes you think for ONE second, that they would bring in a top coach to replace Golden? Lets see, fire Coker, and who were the great candidates? Fire Shannon, and who were the finalists? Randy Edsall and Al Golden. The HC of F*CKING RUTGERS laughed in our faces.

The UM job is paying in the bottom half of the ACC. Mario Cristobal is Donna Shalala's wet dream of an HC.

If Golden had left, call 1 would have gone to Chud, call 2 to Mario Cristobal.

I STILL say had he bolted, this class would have imploded.

Advertisement
And this mother ****er has an extension till 2020. LOL, it's ****ing over

This program knows how to truly **** themselves. Did it with the past 3 coaches, and you can take a guess. To what chump they will hire next, because they over extended themselves by giving another *** clown. Who hasn't done a ****ing thing. A long *** extension.

They must sit in a room, and just think of ways to **** up **** on purpose.

And they will AGAIN with the next HC. YOu all need to start coming to terms with reality. UM is a small private University whose president is more concerned with improving its academic reputation. She is not going to break the bank for a top level staff.

Yeah keep kidding yourself pal. What since Donna Shalala has been here makes you think for ONE second, that they would bring in a top coach to replace Golden? Lets see, fire Coker, and who were the great candidates? Fire Shannon, and who were the finalists? Randy Edsall and Al Golden. The HC of F*CKING RUTGERS laughed in our faces.

The UM job is paying in the bottom half of the ACC. Mario Cristobal is Donna Shalala's wet dream of an HC.

So we would call Chud, a former NFL head coach who actually brings a coaching dynamic (the ability to run an offense) to to table. This, as opposed to Golden, who brings nothing.

Oh, and if you're insinuating that keeping a recruiting class together (that, by the way, has imploded) justifies keeping a ****** head coach, you're clueless.

If Al left for Penn State, so would most of our coaches, imagine if James Coley left with him, or Brennan Carroll, we would be in a much bigger hole then we are in now. What just happened is completely out of the blue. I kinda wanna hear from Reilly himself, not that Jamie isn't a dependable source but this is very surprising.

BS. Donofrio, Williams and maybe Carrol would go with him. Getting rid of no D'onofrio would be a addition by substraction.

We could of replaced Foldin with Chudzinski. Anyone he brought in for DC would be an improvement.

If golden left though. I can guarantee you all that the best hire our ******* administrative department would of done would of been coley...and even that isn't a given. Probably go get Harvard's head coach.

Advertisement
If golden left though. I can guarantee you all that the best hire our ****ing administrative department would of done would of been coley...and even that isn't a given. Probably go get Harvard's head coach.

I wish Al would've left Pat Narduzzi will make a great HC...IMO

truth is this thing could turn around. Give it time gent's - think about what has happened at FSU in the last few years. they were a dumpster fire until jameis showed up and until then we were all hoping that jumbo would have the job for life because it would pretty much guarantee that they would be eternally mediocre. Who would have predicted that they would go undefeated and won the national championship? certainly not me.
Also, if we were to get rid of golden, we wouldnt be able to replace him with a proven winner because we don't have the money, or resources to hire someone like that. We would have to go after another unproven guy with potential who probably wouldnt be able to put us in a better position than we are in now.

If golden left though. I can guarantee you all that the best hire our ****ing administrative department would of done would of been coley...and even that isn't a given. Probably go get Harvard's head coach.

I wish Al would've left Pat Narduzzi will make a great HC...IMO

Head honchos wouldn't of done it. Miami football is being destroyed by these ******* uppity overly privileged rich administrative douche bags. I mean for god sake, Eddie Johnson is being denied re-admission from them because some *** *** lacrosse kids tried jumping him. No south florida kids, let alone any badass player wants to go play for a school that makes you into a choirboy. .I don't think the main problems stem from golden honestly (outside of keeping Doritos)

Advertisement
Lulz at Coley going with Golden Corral to Penn State. The guy left FSU to come to his hometown and make his family happy. Not to learn the way of the pillar. No chance in **** he would follow the fat man up north with him unless the new coach made it clear he had no job with the new staff.

Advertisement
truth is this thing could turn around. Give it time gent's - think about what has happened at FSU in the last few years. they were a dumpster fire until jameis showed up and until then we were all hoping that jumbo would have the job for life because it would pretty much guarantee that they would be eternally mediocre. Who would have predicted that they would go undefeated and won the national championship? certainly not me.
Also, if we were to get rid of golden, we wouldnt be able to replace him with a proven winner because we don't have the money, or resources to hire someone like that. We would have to go after another unproven guy with potential who probably wouldnt be able to put us in a better position than we are in now.

I agree. If not for two Auburn DB' s smacking into each other and Green skipping away for 45 yards, we're all talking about how Jameis choked and Jimbo got out-coached, again.

So we would call Chud, a former NFL head coach who actually brings a coaching dynamic (the ability to run an offense) to to table. This, as opposed to Golden, who brings nothing.

Oh, and if you're insinuating that keeping a recruiting class together (that, by the way, has imploded) justifies keeping a ****** head coach, you're clueless.

the funny thing is, Mario is a better coach than Golden. He definitely would recruit the area better anyways. I hate Mario but at this point, I'd welcome him with open arms.

The only kids that matter in this class are the kids that would have been here regardless of the coach. The Kc McDermott's of the world. The lot of 3-stars and 4-star out-of-state kids that left should Golden have taken the Penn State job would've been negligible. At worst, that group leaves and the new coach brings in his own group of 3-stars and the occasional 4-star OOS player while fighting until the end with Chad Thomas and other local studs. The only thing that changes is the names. Terry McCray leaves? Insert another 3-star linebacker. Repeat process for any other name you want to mention.

Either way, same position for the 2014 class with or without Al Golden.

Am I supposed to believe that the "ain't done nothin' yet" Al Golden is a better talent evaluator and recruiter than Butch Davis?

Butch been there, done that.

And was building some real talent at UNC. In fact, his teams were kicking the siht out of our teams.

Oh. And we can afford Butch.

Advertisement
Back