I Just Want To Point Out

You're right man. You're so right. Next year has to be it for Golden. He refuses to correct the biggest problem with team (D'onofrio/scheme), he flirts for other jobs, he's obese, and he can't get elite kids to STAY home. He. is. a. bum. in. a. tie. BRING BACK BUTCH!!!!

I remember when I had my first beer.

Advertisement
The negativity fostered here is astounding. I've never seen so much hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth about recruiting.

The negativity fostered here is astounding. I've never seen so much hand-wringing and gnashing of teeth about recruiting.

No different than it was at the end of Coker's or Shannon's tenures on various boards. Hopefully they turn it around in the fall. As a sum it's a good recruiting class, but the coaches need to make some changes in their approach on the field.

I'm sick of this bring back Butch sh**...go back and look at Butch's first 3 years.. Look that the ranked teams he faced.. Look at what FSU did to us in That three year span..they out scored us 122-33 in Butch's first three years..grow up and realize that it takes time to build a program.

Anybody who said that was nothing but a Golden apologist who couldn't come up with a real reason as to why he should still be the coach.

Advertisement
everyone calm down... for a school to have this kinda class with the season we had (at least finished with) is a miracle. obviously there's always room for improvement but for what were getting for how we finished is great even if we strike out on a couple down the stretch.. classes like this a couple more yrs & we will be alot closer to the U we all fell in love with

everyone calm down... for a school to have this kinda class with the season we had (at least finished with) is a miracle. obviously there's always room for improvement but for what were getting for how we finished is great even if we strike out on a couple down the stretch.. classes like this a couple more yrs & we will be alot closer to the U we all fell in love with

negged

***** please....... UF just went 4-8 and chump still pulls more hoes than Diabeetus gut Golden, before this year Jumbo really didn't do a **** thing as far as records are concerned and still pulled in top classes, lol mother****ing randy Shannon pulled the so called #1 class in 08.

Stop with the ******* excuses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back