(I have a random question on) Corey Flagg

This fanbase is the only one in the world that doesn't comprehend that guys can get bigger, stronger, faster, etc. They think what a guy is as a TF is what he is for life. Part of the reason is because we have had the worst coaching in college football for a really long time so in a way I can't blame them.

Advertisement
Honest question. Can Flagg hold up psychically against Bama?? Not sure about Flagg. I think smith and frierson/Carter can idk about him. Might have to dust off gold ol Bradley Jennings for this game just because of his physicality.

He's been training with Professor X all Spring. His psychic powers should be strong. I am, however, concerned about his physical abilities.

If a LB knows where to be, he will look fast. McCloud was faster than Shaq and Pinckney. Yet he had no idea how to read keys. The Guard is pulling towards him and he was in his stance or shooting random gaps. Contrary to popular belief its not these guys physical attributes that has been holding them back. It's their ability to diagnose plays. That white guy for Clemson is not any faster than our LBs. Yet he was terrorizingbour offense.

Advertisement
He's the only other one, but is also injury prone it seems.

The only MLBs we have on roster are Brooks, Flagg and Jennings. Hence the reason the mopes keep bring this up. Overall I'm super bullish on this team. But at MLB, I am a mope. IMHO, that depth chart isn't UCF level, is "maybe" FIU/FAU level.

This kid does not get a fair shake on here. It’s not his fault all our linebackers are *** and we can’t coach them up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back