(I have a random question on) Corey Flagg

Advertisement
We will find out game one cause bama will run right at him
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Advertisement
His ceiling is as high as his work ethic will take him. Kid needed to transform his body. Interested in seeing his continued development. Great football instincts and is a tackling machine. Needs to develop physically to know what we have.

He chased guys into other guys though. Took the right angels and forced the runner into better players. Instead of a 50 yard td he had a 14 yard gain....-Canesinsight Logic

Either we've extremely lowered our expectations, or some of these fans were born after our last Natty. Other than that, I don't get it Bro, we give accolades to aaaaaanybody nowadays...SMH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His ceiling is as high as his work ethic will take him. Kid needed to transform his body. Interested in seeing his continued development. Great football instincts and is a tackling machine. Needs to develop physically to know what we have.
I have to ask is Flagg injured??? dude looks like he hasn't worked out all offseason

Either we've extremely lowered our expectations, or some of these fans were born after our last Natty. Other than that, I don't get it Bro, we give accolades to aaaaaanybody nowadays...SMH.
Cause most of the average fan can't recognize what is good talent. They refuse to watch other games of other teams and when they do see bama vs LSU they say it's the coaches. They just don't know how to see talent. I get it sometimes it's hard to see a HS kid and project him...but when u see bama LSU etc it's just a different type of player they have it's that simple. Alot of the fan base won't accept it......what they shouldn't accept is a recruiting defeat for a sfla savage going to play for those teams.

U either have to be a super homer or so blind of the difference of athletes compared to those schools. The draft shows that. No one picks Lawrence first because of Clemson's remarkable record. They played cause of the production and skill. Dalvin Cook gets drafted where he gets drafted even if fsu won 3 fuqin games. Isaiah Simmons goes where he goes as a top ten even if Clemson won two games. Dukes QB Jones went high and that team is complete dog ****. Scouts recognize talent regardless of wins or losses. Ken Dorsey didn't go top ten because of records he went because of projection and scouting.

Bruh he will never be Shaq stop....Shaq was a high rated recruit and a pretty good cfb player. No way Flagg gets drafted as high as Shaq.
I said his ceiling meaning the best best best best case. Shaq was an all ACC player not Ray Lewis.

Advertisement
I must admit I wasn’t too impressed with his performance in the spring game considering all the praise he was getting in spring practices..

Imo I think he is solid but is he the MLB in this defense by default ?
I have to agree, Flagg is serviceable but he isn't "That Guy"

I'm sorry, but no He's not.

Quarterman's HS tape showed hella explosion, and He balled out as a true frosh, neither of which applies to Flagg.
Dont forget he didnt get better at all throughout his career.

Maybe Flagg gets better than he is now?

Advertisement
Back