"I don't like Adidas"

Don Caneleone

Junior
I just heard that come out of a high profile recruit's mouth who's currently committed here.

I never fathomed leaving Nike would affect recruiting, but I guess these kids actually care about this stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It matters in recruiting , these kids want nike gear . Not just for on field gear

Advertisement
I just heard that come out of a high profile recruit's mouth who's currently committed here.

I never fathomed leaving Nike would affect recruiting, but I guess these kids actually care about this stuff.

I call bs if you won't say the name.... Is it Ritchards?

Advertisement
I know Dexter Williams mentioned about a week ago that he likes Nike more.

I don't know how many on here played high school football or beyond, but kids love nikes. Mostly b/c 80% of the top athletes sport Nikes. It is what it is. Other programs know this. You don't think Adidas haven't come at other schools w/ crazy loot? It's not just on the field, it's the off the field gear they get as well. I know it may not matter to you, and for those who are not young anymore don't get it, but kids go to schools based upon apparel. They are different.

Advertisement
Adidas is known as a *** futbol, Eurotrash and S American panzy brand.

Just saying.

Young kids who grow up worshipping Nike are not gonna like panzy *** Adidas. Fact.

Nobody gets robbed and murdered for their Adidas fruit boots.

This will have an effect on recruiting.

I don't agree with this, but the kids do.

Advertisement
Back