"I don't like Adidas"

Advertisement
Adidas is known as a *** futbol, Eurotrash and S American panzy brand.

Just saying.

Young kids who grow up worshipping Nike are not gonna like panzy *** Adidas. Fact.

Nobody gets robbed and murdered for their Adidas fruit boots.

This will have an effect on recruiting.

I don't agree with this, but the kids do.

absolutley 500% fact

Unless you're Texas A&M and previously Notre Dame.

Lol, Nike was a track shoe before.

And didn't become a brand until they signed Jordan and he started winning dunk contests.

Lol these young kids have so much to learn.

And Lamborghini was a tractor company, what's your point?

The point is change can begin anywhere. Adidas is making a concerted effort in football and they see Miami as the brand that can change the game for them. I'm just confused by the "Adidas sucks" talk. Even if that is the case are they destined to never get better? Are they always gonna suck?

Sure they can change. Lamborghini did. I'm speaking in reference to the poster saying Nike was a track company to start out. Not sure what that had to do with anything.

I just hope that Adidas does something they've never done, and actually making some attractive merchandise. Don't have any faith based off of what I've seen in the past and the present. And now we're sponsored by them, which makes me sick.

They're second tier for a reason. As far as Nike not hooking us up, I don't think we'd have issues if we were balling out on the field like we are supposed to.

They're second tier because the biggest marketing star ever signed with Nike instead of the brand actually wanted to sign with which was Adidas. There was a time when Converse was the big dog in the shoe game and Nike was "overpaying" coaches and players to get a foot in the door. People need to stop acting like Nike was/is/and forever will be the hottest **** around.

Advertisement
And didn't become a brand until they signed Jordan and he started winning dunk contests.

The point is change can begin anywhere. Adidas is making a concerted effort in football and they see Miami as the brand that can change the game for them. I'm just confused by the "Adidas sucks" talk. Even if that is the case are they destined to never get better? Are they always gonna suck?

Sure they can change. Lamborghini did. I'm speaking in reference to the poster saying Nike was a track company to start out. Not sure what that had to do with anything.

I just hope that Adidas does something they've never done, and actually making some attractive merchandise. Don't have any faith based off of what I've seen in the past and the present. And now we're sponsored by them, which makes me sick.

They're second tier for a reason. As far as Nike not hooking us up, I don't think we'd have issues if we were balling out on the field like we are supposed to.

They're second tier because the biggest marketing star ever signed with Nike instead of the brand actually wanted to sign with which was Adidas. There was a time when Converse was the big dog in the shoe game and Nike was "overpaying" coaches and players to get a foot in the door. People need to stop acting like Nike was/is/and forever will be the hottest **** around.

am1640, would rep but on cell. No rep on mobile devices...

Lol, Nike was a track shoe before.

attractive merchandise? they cant possibly do any worse than the crap nike had the canes in, and how is adidas second tier? there is no quality difference you fell for the marketing bruh this **** comes from the same sweatshops

They've done a good job with the Notre Dame specialty unis so far.

Their primary unis are more plain than these and look good too.

IMO its a big win, and maybe more money for better position coaches.

notre-dame-shamrock-series.jpg
539192_10150986179001006_2133412328_n.jpg

Do they like extra gear? Better facilities? Better coaches? Cause that's what Adidas can bring to the program if (big if) the admin spends it the right way

Advertisement

attractive merchandise? they cant possibly do any worse than the crap nike had the canes in, and how is adidas second tier? there is no quality difference you fell for the marketing bruh this **** comes from the same sweatshops

I didn't say quality. Their stuff ain't "hot". It's whack, always has been.

As far as Jordan goes, that's how the cookie crumbled. Now, every **** top notch athletic anything is sponsored by Nike, like we were at one point.

I buy these things. I'm a target customer by these brands, and I'm telling you, when I want to buy athletic apparel, Nike is first on mind, no matter the reason.

Last edited:

As far as Jordan goes, that's how the cookie crumbled. Now, every **** top notch athletic anything is sponsored by Nike, like we were at one point.

I but these things. I'm a target customer by these brands, and I'm telling you, when I want to buy athletic apparel, Nike is first on mind, no matter the reason.

Perceptions can change and it looks like Addidas is putting in the work and $$$ to make it happen.

I but these things. I'm a target customer by these brands, and I'm telling you, when I want to buy athletic apparel, Nike is first on mind, no matter the reason.

i buy athletic gear too, gym bags, t shirts , sweatshirts all of this stuff is the same except the logo on the front. i have reebok, nike and adidas work out gear there is no difference. you have what they call brand loyalty and thats fine but not everybody thinks that way. i live in chicago and go to bulls games at the united center and fans buy up the bulls adidas gear like crazy and this is a town that is obsessed with jordan gear, but people still mix and match brands like its nothing.

Advertisement
Adidas not keeping kids away from Tennessee, Ucla, miss st, texas a&m or notre dame....we start winning won't matter what brand we wear

Advertisement

Perceptions can change and it looks like Addidas is putting in the work and $$$ to make it happen.

Agreed, I'd love to be wrong. As it stands, **** near every thing I wear outside of work clothes, is either Nike or Jordan. Nearly all of my Miami gear is Nike, and I have almost too much. We'll see what they do. I like the money, just wish it came from Nike.

Agreed, I'd love to be wrong. As it stands, **** near every thing I wear outside of work clothes, is either Nike or Jordan. Nearly all of my Miami gear is Nike, and I have almost too much. We'll see what they do. I like the money, just wish it came from Nike.

You sound like me bruh, jordan or Nike.

Last edited:
Bull**** thread by OP. This ain't college basketball.

The kid said it to me. Jesus, I didn't know the thread would turn into a referendum on sneakers in the inner city. I'm not saying his name out of respect for the kid. When he's ready to decommit, I'll let you know the kid. But he mentioned one of the things he didnt like was the new Adidas deal.

Advertisement
Back