I can’t defend Manny

Advertisement
He was checked out after Georgia. And yes, it would have been. This staff is filled with Enos MAC buddies and the ESPN intern yes men. The bartender would not have job at any other program. This is seriously the worst staff since Butch left.
This is our worst staff EVER & it's not even comparable. I disagree that cmr was checked out after Georgia. I think he got caught up in trying to show the game hadn't passed him by & help out his sons career. I dont think for a second that he realized how incompetent his son would be at that job. Than year 2 as several on here have stated I'm pretty sure his health & mentals started to betray him. I'm pretty sure he has dementia. But I dont want to detract yall by going in that direction. Mark ****ed me off several times the last couple years but he should never be in the same breath as these clowns & the **** going on now. Us and temple were the only people fooled by this assclown. That's what we are now. TEMPLE

This is our worst staff EVER & it's not even comparable. I disagree that cmr was checked out after Georgia. I think he got caught up in trying to show the game hadn't passed him by & help out his sons career. I dont think for a second that he realized how incompetent his son would be at that job. Than year 2 as several on here have stated I'm pretty sure his health & mentals started to betray him. I'm pretty sure he has dementia. But I dont want to detract yall by going in that direction. Mark ****ed me off several times the last couple years but he should never be in the same breath as these clowns & the **** going on now. Us and temple were the only people fooled by this assclown. That's what we are now. TEMPLE
I agree. But the common denominator in all of this is Blake James. He must go.

Advertisement
Yes I did. One name Chafie Fields.

Plus I don’t care how good of a player he was. He’s a bad position coach.

My favorite Cane LB Michael Barrow. Dude sucked as our LB coach.
Just like with rumph you didnt know what you were watching with Barrow either then. A position coach has to coach his kids inside of the system put up by the dc. Whether they agree with it or not that the job. That's why Barrow left mid season under no d. Because he was tired of fighting with no d about the system.

We need to hire a strong firm AD who knows football and has contacts in the coaching world. I'm thinking Dorsey, Jimmy Johnson maybe.

Give me a break. This bozo was about to make BANDA AND PATKE CO-DC.

Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure he made that move because he had already indicated he would be retiring and didn't want to waste anyone's time taking this job only to have him quit a few weeks later.

I'm not going to kid myself into thinking that he would be undefeated right now, but the results would unquestionably be better. I don't think he loses to UNC and VT.

It's spilt milk at this point, but I can't help but think if we had done a little vetting on his vision for the program, we could have gotten Mark Richt, CEO + a real OC and we'd be in really great shape right now. And, more importantly if he wouldn't have gone for that we could have saved ourselves the trouble. Instead, Flake Plames wet himself at the name Mark Richt for some reason and here we are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately, you're right. Richt's ego led to his downfall. At least he was qualified and had a decent career at Georgia. I'm so ******* ****ed at the admin for going to Diaz just cause he was the tallest midget in the room. The guy has nothing on his resume.

We're below temple man. We had to ******* pay them 4 mil for Diaz. The admin keeps going to temple for corches.

So far he’s the only one to get us into the ACC ship.

And he cared enough to put his own money for the IPF.

Can’t hate on him

He did all those things yes, but Golden also got us to an ACC championship game, but we had to give it up and not play in it as part of the Nevin Shapiro punishment.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, you're right. Richt's ego led to his downfall. At least he was qualified and had a decent career at Georgia. I'm so ******* ****ed at the admin for going to Diaz just cause he was the tallest midget in the room. The guy has nothing on his resume.

We're below temple man. We had to ******* pay them 4 mil for Diaz. The admin keeps going to temple for corches.
All of today’s ticket proceeds paid for Temple’s 4-1 football team’s scholarships.

He did all those things yes, but Golden also got us to an ACC championship game, but we had to give it up and not play in it as part of the Nevin Shapiro punishment.

Yeah but anything he ever did well will always be washed away by the stench of Mark Donofrio

Advertisement
Back