I can’t defend Manny

This is our worst staff EVER & it's not even comparable. I disagree that cmr was checked out after Georgia. I think he got caught up in trying to show the game hadn't passed him by & help out his sons career. I dont think for a second that he realized how incompetent his son would be at that job. Than year 2 as several on here have stated I'm pretty sure his health & mentals started to betray him. I'm pretty sure he has dementia. But I dont want to detract yall by going in that direction. Mark ****ed me off several times the last couple years but he should never be in the same breath as these clowns & the **** going on now. Us and temple were the only people fooled by this assclown. That's what we are now. TEMPLE

So how long does this go on?

Advertisement
That’s scary, considering some of the staffs we’ve suffered through over the past decade and a half.
Not really. Look at cokers staff. He had studs on that staff that cokers Inexperience & the inability to delegate responsibilities throughout the program dragged down. Onion could never find an o.c with a clue and he was just a power driven prick that tore down everything he touched. Alfraud well there was no dnofrio. Do I really need to say more. Beyond that alfraud was loyal to a fault to his staff rather than his team. He was looking for a way out as soon as he stepped foot in. Cmr we already spoke on. This staff as a whole has MAYBE 3 coaches who deserve to have jobs & that's generous. As stated the common denominator is the scholls mismanagement of resources and the refusal of getting rid of blake. Much like manny it's been abundantly clear with him as well that hes no better than a basic intern. In far over his head. Let's all sit back and thank shalalalala again for that piece of **** bulldyke ever leaving Wisconsin & dying on our doorstep.

Advertisement
Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure he made that move because he had already indicated he would be retiring and didn't want to waste anyone's time taking this job only to have him quit a few weeks later.

I'm not going to kid myself into thinking that he would be undefeated right now, but the results would unquestionably be better. I don't think he loses to UNC and VT.

It's spilt milk at this point, but I can't help but think if we had done a little vetting on his vision for the program, we could have gotten Mark Richt, CEO + a real OC and we'd be in really great shape right now. And, more importantly if he wouldn't have gone for that we could have saved ourselves the trouble. Instead, Flake Plames wet himself at the name Mark Richt for some reason and here we are.

We would be better off if he played CEO but after seeing him on the sidelines, I knew something was off. He was completely burnt out. Richt gave us a gift by stepping down and Flake Shames blew it. I've heard the BOT was ready to buy out Mario's contract but he went to Diaz. Mario wouldn't have worked out either but he would have at least stockpiled talent.

Butch have always been the answer all this time. Truly a shame.

Richt got paid a Top 10 salary with money for assistants. Did Clemson care about football when they hired a WR coach named Dabo?

It’s not that simple.
Why isn’t it that simple? Clemson got committed and started paying. Once again is UM committed?

Richt got paid a Top 10 salary with money for assistants. Did Clemson care about football when they hired a WR coach named Dabo?

It’s not that simple.
It's simple dude. Pay urban 8 mil and his staff 5 mil. Stop giving a **** about medical research being the number one priority of the school over academics and sports.

It isnt ****ign rocket science. You find the best coach and pay them the most money to get them here if you care about winning.

The admin, bot, president, and largely boosters who keep funding this bull **** do not care.

Yet a fraudster like David penny stock cheat frost has his name on the U....

Advertisement
Dabo wasn’t a big money hire. At the time, he was considered a cheap reach. Richt and his staff were a lot more expensive.
That’s understood. As I said Clemson bought in and were committed. Is UM doing the same. You are beating around the bush.

Advertisement
We would be better off if he played CEO but after seeing him on the sidelines, I knew something was off. He was completely burnt out. Richt gave us a gift by stepping down and Flake Shames blew it. I've heard the BOT was ready to buy out Mario's contract but he went to Diaz. Mario wouldn't have worked out either but he would have at least stockpiled talent.

Butch have always been the answer all this time. Truly a shame.

I know Butch is a polarizing subject and people can't be level-headed about him, but I respect the man tremendously for what he did to bring us back from the death penalty. That said, he is another coach whom the game has also passed. I really don't think he's the answer either now that he's well into his 60s.

I don't think Richt has dementia, or any of that, but I'll leave the diagnosis to all the medical professionals observing him from the stands I suppose.

I think Spake Cames let him take on too much-- HC, OC, QBC too really-- too late in his career. after 15 years in the wringer at Georgia, you needed to implore the man to use his Rolodex and not take on 80% of the work on just one side of the ball.

Advertisement
Perry.jpg

He’s been outcoached in every FBS game. He has shown no reason why he has a job. This is rock bottom.

oh.....it can get worse....much worse...

wait until the abysmal recruiting class is signed after Miami goes 2-10 (or so)...

Based on early returns from the Manuela era, unless there is a dramatic course change, Diaz won't even sniff 2d place in Coastal Division let alone ACC championships or Natty.

Baker is a complete fraud. Penos has slightly improved, but has underwhelmed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back