I can’t defend Manny

I come to this conclusion after the hire and tried to tell the masses. UM will never be what it once was the people up top dont want that and if they do the money game is too big for UM now and the game is to popular. Enjoy what we did it will never happen again
I just want us to play competent football and at least win the coastal every year....

But we are a 21st century Pitt. Former powerhouse that talks about past glories.

So this I'd what it's like to be a cowboys fan.
😂😂😂

So this is what it's like to be a cowboys fan.

Advertisement
Our administration got the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card from a kind hearted Mark Richt. He walked away from a ton of money and didn't hold us hostage on the buyout...

So what did they do with this newfound freedom? They parlayed it into quite possibly THE laziest head coaching search in the history of head coaching searches.

This program is dead as long as we don't hire a savant of a an athletic director WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT WINNING. Until then, this program is a dying *****. Manny can't coach and recruits even worse. It won't be long before we have a roster full of 3 stars.
The program is dying because of what's in place. We did a search. We looked around the country prior to cmr quitting. It was something that was being prepared for once ultimatums were made to richt. That's what's FAR WORSE. This wasnt a matter of being lazy. This was these ******* morons legit thought this ********** was the best option for this job beyond giving Oregon 10-12 million to buy out mario. Mario was the coach we locked in on & we tried to low ball Oregon with the buy out by several million. Oregon said no & now this is what we have. I just got off the phone trying to talk people off the edge and their all literally on the bus right now cracking up and having a good old time... as I've said this program has no culture,no pride and no respect. Get used to it while everyone wants to defend them.

I just want us to play competent football and at least win the coastal every year....

But we are a 21st century Pitt. Former powerhouse that talks about past glories.

😂😂😂

More accurately this is what it's like to be a dolphins fan. Atleast the cowgirls remain being respectable. We are laughable.

Advertisement

😂😂😂

Its funny but sucks.....as a young adult back in the day i didnt think miami could ever suck at football ever

The program is dying because of what's in place. We did a search. We looked around the country prior to cmr quitting. It was something that was being prepared for once ultimatums were made to richt. That's what's FAR WORSE. This wasnt a matter of being lazy. This was these ******* morons legit thought this ********** was the best option for this job beyond giving Oregon 10-12 million to buy out mario. Mario was the coach we locked in on & we tried to low ball Oregon with the buy out by several million. Oregon said no & now this is what we have. I just got off the phone trying to talk people off the edge and their all literally on the bus right now cracking up and having a good old time... as I've said this program has no culture,no pride and no respect. Get used to it while everyone wants to defend them.

Neither I or anyone on this board are privy to what REALLY goes on behind the scenes. However....all I know is this.

This program is being run by the most incompetent , underqualified set of ******** in the country. They're either apathetic or incompetent and there is a good chance it's an intersection of the two.

Advertisement
Neither I or anyone on this board are privy to what REALLY goes on behind the scenes. However....all I know is this.

This program is being run by the most incompetent , underqualified set of ******** in the country. They're either apathetic or incompetent and there is a good chance it's an intersection of the two.
ray charles could see this.

Advertisement
Its funny but sucks.....as a young adult back in the day i didnt think miami could ever suck at football ever

Not this bad. At least give me Leach so its entertaining, win or lose. And if we lose, then we can laugh when he rightfully calls the players a bunch of fat, entitled lazy slobs.

Give me a break. This bozo was about to make BANDA AND PATKE CO-DC.
I'm pretty sure he had already checked out by that bbn point If it makes a difference. Regardless of that fact you cant argue that staff with a qb coach and an actual oc is 100 times better off than this staff from top to bottom. Gus being gone was necessary too but those were the three holes to fill. Now you have about 12 holes to fill that are DEEP.

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure he had already checked out by that bbn point If it makes a difference. Regardless of that fact you cant argue that staff with a qb coach and an actual oc is 100 times better off than this staff from top to bottom. Gus being gone was necessary too but those were the three holes to fill. Now you have about 12 holes to fill that are DEEP.
He was checked out after Georgia. And yes, it would have been. This staff is filled with Enos MAC buddies and the ESPN intern yes men. The bartender would not have job at any other program. This is seriously the worst staff since Butch left.

He’s been outcoached in every FBS game. He has shown no reason why he has a job. This is rock bottom.

Not him the no name not enough experienced coaches he hired. Smdh. Told you all about the coaches he hired.
But yes Manny is fully accountable for this mess. He needs to take over play calling on defense starting next week

Advertisement
Back