I can’t defend Manny

Advertisement
D,

How about discussing the real issue?

- Manny didn’t hire himself
- Richt didn’t hire himself
- Richt didn’t extend himself

At what point do we focus our attention on the real issue?

Either Blake is in control and making these decisions or he is a puppet and the BOT are making these decisions.

Either way, we need a competent AD with passion and autonomy.

Nothing likely changes until we try to do things properly.

The thing that frustrates me the most is that the team is actually getting worse each week. How the **** does that even happen? I can't even imagine the practices that go on during the week. They must be extremely disorganized without any thought.

The more time these kids spend with these coaches, the worse they will get.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont agree that mario wouldve been a bad hire BECAUSE I know the staff he was gonna surround himself with. We had a group chat going among all of us. That's all I'm gonna say on that. I understand the concerns with Mario's game day coaching much like I understood at the time the criticism butch would get for the same thing. But mario is still young and he is a monster recruiter. Surround him with the right support and hed be unstoppable. MOST coaches are nothing more or less than the staff they surround themselves with. I'm not even gonna say the names that were being tossed around for a.d. a couple of very interesting fairy tales atleast.
I aint plugged in at all. But my uncle knows a dude who is in the recruiting business. And when the job was open he said he believed mario would kill it here if miami gave him the money to bring in the right people.

Said bama people were very high on cristobal and said nothing but good things about him. Said players & parents absolutely loved him. And dude said mario is a pitbull on the trail and thats what miami has been lacking.

Advertisement
At bare minimum the AD needs to walk into Manny’s office at the end of the year and say that big changes need to be made to the staff. We all know it’s not going to happen though.

Advertisement
I aint plugged in at all. But my uncle knows a dude who is in the recruiting business. And when the job was open he said he believed mario would kill it here if miami gave him the money to bring in the right people.

Said bama people were very high on cristobal and said nothing but good things about him. Said players & parents absolutely loved him. And dude said mario is a pitbull on the trail and thats what miami has been lacking.
Mario is building an SEC team in Oregon and he is killing it in recruiting. The ducks were ready to play last night, and they played fast and are very well coached. I am having more fun cheering for Oregon than I do the Canes this year. Mario will never come back here, Blake ****ed him over twice. **** you Blake James and Jenn Strawley for hiring a jr college coach.

At bare minimum the AD needs to walk into Manny’s office at the end of the year and say that big changes need to be made to the staff. We all know it’s not going to happen though.
Not going to happen. We need a coach with Fire and Balls, who is a recruiting machine. Its not this *** clown that's for sure.

Here’s a question. Why the Fvck is Miami Football hiring first time Head Coaches ?!!!!
It’s a good question. But add a piece to it - first time coach candidates where were coordinators on a failed staff.

the answer is because the people making the decision at UM do not at all know what to look for in a candidate, so they settle for someone with UM connections who others in cfb think are at that time considered good coordinators, because that way it’s a cya choice.

Advertisement
Back