I can’t defend Manny

Advertisement
Dear Santa ...........

36043726-36043726.jpg

Advertisement
Huh?

I thought Enos was supposed to be a qb whisperer and one of the best in the country? He hid Jarren all year, and today 3 ints in the first qtr. I've never believed in their being a significant impact from the variance (as marginal as it might be) from position coaching. I've said this many times: Brennan Carroll (never played or coached WRs until 2013) didn't make Dorsett a first round pick. He wasn't the reason why Hurns broke career receiving records, and he wasn't the reason for Coley being a freshman AA. They need to be good recruiters. They all teach what they're TOLD TO TEACH by the D-COORDINATOR. We have and average OC, and a below average DC. Why did Dabo Succeed besides bags? It's not position coaches; it's talent and elite coordinators.

Next coach needs to be an elite recruiter

That staff Shanny put together will go down as one of the all-time worst. The Stubblefield hire reminded me of Coker hiring that pilot trainee Moseley to coach WRs.

His staff is full of losers on the downslope with zero pedigree, but Stubblefield stood out to me as a real indictment. He got fired everywhere and was renowned as a deplorable recruiter. His next job was sure to be as a personal trainer like Jon Richt, yet we threw him a life preserver.

Enos didn’t even retain him at Central Michigan. TS was only there in 2011 before going to New Mexico the following year. Additionally, Enos didn’t bring him in as the wr coach at Arkansas. And Diaz still hired him

Last edited by a moderator:
After the current coaching staff gets through trashing what's left of the program, Miami would be lucky
to hire Coach Klein of the Mud Dogs

An "elite coach" wanting to come to Miami ? Good luck with that !

Advertisement
After the current coaching staff gets through trashing what's left of the program, Miami would be lucky
to hire Coach Klein of the Mud Dogs

An "elite coach" wanting to come to Miami ? Good luck with that !
You dont need an elite coach. How much better would we be with babers? **** we would be good with clausen from wake.

Oh, it gets worse. They aren't going to fire Manny and his learning curve is long and negatively sloped.

This is true. Unless Manny decides to quit, we're stuck with him for at least 2 more seasons. There's no way they fire him after this season. No coach would ever come here if that happened.

The thing that frustrates me the most is that the team is actually getting worse each week. How the **** does that even happen? I can't even imagine the practices that go on during the week. They must be extremely disorganized without any thought.

Advertisement
This is so much bigger than Manny. I've been saying it for many years. It starts at the top. Get rid of of the AD. Get someone who understands football, can hire a real coach, and get that person down here and run the program.

This is exactly right. Manny is only a symptom of the disease. The AD is not all about football but needs to be a guy with connections who knows how to run a complete athletic program. BJ is not any of those things.

Manny is going to get another season minimum. Let’s pray these are “growing pains” and not “over our head signs”

All our losses have been close. Team has showed fight and come back to fall short in all 3 losses.

Would be nice to see this team turn a corner at some point and gain more confidence bc we will return almost everyone next year minus Shaq and Pink.

Team has only shown fight AFTER being beat down for a quarter or too. They’ve shown absolutely no motivation coming out of the tunnel. Nothing but fake energy to be honest. The ******* dancing on the sidelines during kickoffs is a ******* joke! It’s just fake. Fake as ****!

Advertisement
Lol at anyone thinking he’s gonna be here 4 years. We’re on path for 4-8 and next year isn’t gonna be much better. At this rate he’s gonna be gone in 2

If that's what it takes, I'm fine with it. But Blake must be fired first. Hopefully any student or fan who lives remotely close to campus storms the President's office this week and demands that Blake James be fired. Get someone competent in here who knows how to run an athletic department and has connections.

The program is dying because of what's in place. We did a search. We looked around the country prior to cmr quitting. It was something that was being prepared for once ultimatums were made to richt. That's what's FAR WORSE. This wasnt a matter of being lazy. This was these ******* morons legit thought this ********** was the best option for this job beyond giving Oregon 10-12 million to buy out mario. Mario was the coach we locked in on & we tried to low ball Oregon with the buy out by several million. Oregon said no & now this is what we have. I just got off the phone trying to talk people off the edge and their all literally on the bus right now cracking up and having a good old time... as I've said this program has no culture,no pride and no respect. Get used to it while everyone wants to defend them.

So I guess it really is the end huh? If these are the kinds of decisions that are being made by the people with the real power, what hope is there?

Advertisement
Back