2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet your very feminine CIS caricature keeps bleeding all over this board. It's obvious you care what strangers on this board think of you... just stop it lol.
nah im good and I actually dont. its all entertainment. I hope this keeps you up at night fuming and ruins the entire experience for you bc you can't find the ignore button

Advertisement
Why do people keep harping on throwing the ball 41 times? Like that's something unusual in a game where you were trailing forever and trying to play catchup.

41 times doesn't mean **** either when you also say there wasn't one passing touchdown. How many of those throws were for plus yardage? How many attempts to the end zone were there when you were in the red zone? There's context and 41 attempts and our pathetic results from such an amount of throws is embarrassing. It's actually further proof of how poor the performance was on every level, QB, WR, and scheme in particular.

And 41 times means nothing when it’s a 50% completion rate and not all were drops. And let’s be real, Jimbo is probably the most conservative coach in all of p5. That was a national televised to win.

And 41 times means nothing when it’s a 50% completion rate and not all were drops. And let’s be real, Jimbo is probably the most conservative coach in all of p5. That was a national televised to win.
jimbos getting exposed now too for his O scheme. that FSU Winston offense is slowly wearing off now where national guys are ripping him and his scheme. they just pay up for recruits so it helps offset the narratives out there

nah im good and I actually dont. its all entertainment. I hope this keeps you up at night fuming and ruins the entire experience for you bc you can't find the ignore button
Cool story sally...

Countdown until your next vaginal discharge in 5... 4... 3... 2...

Advertisement
jimbos getting exposed now too for his O scheme. that FSU Winston offense is slowly wearing off now where national guys are ripping him and his scheme. they just pay up for recruits so it helps offset the narratives out there

He exposed himself to me with Christian Ponder at QB. Winston was the only time it was really explosive then year 2 of Winston he was forced passes and throwing picks because that conservative play was working. Jimbo coaches to take advantage of the opponents mistakes. TAMU is always vulnerable because of him and his philosophy. So far every team they have played has had success rushing on them. Unfortunately, we played right into Jimbo’s hands.

Why do people keep harping on throwing the ball 41 times? Like that's something unusual in a game where you were trailing forever and trying to play catchup.

41 times doesn't mean **** either when you also say there wasn't one passing touchdown. How many of those throws were for plus yardage? How many attempts to the end zone were there when you were in the red zone? There's context and 41 attempts and our pathetic results from such an amount of throws is embarrassing. It's actually further proof of how poor the performance was on every level, QB, WR, and scheme in particular.

41 attempts isn't absolution, it's an indictment.
Because people keep saying all we do is run the ball! I’ll say it again though. Gattis needs to add 10-15 plays out of the gun and work with TVD and the receivers to get the kids comfortable and the space to make plays. It’s a coaches Job to not be stubborn and work with what you have to do better.

Nah. What does TVD's play have to do with a WR recruit?

News flash. They won't be catching passes from TVD.

I think the overall offense is what recruits are looking at.
Are y’all insane! If TVD hits throws and we score a bunch of points and win, that doesn’t help the offense look better? You’re saying how a quarterback performs doesn’t affect how an offense looks!? So what happens if you throw the ball every down have a wide open offense and the qb can’t hit the broad side of a barn? You think that’s good for recruiting wr’s?

g
Because people keep saying all we do is run the ball! I’ll say it again though. Gattis needs to add 10-15 plays out of the gun and work with TVD and the receivers to get the kids comfortable and the space to make plays. It’s a coaches Job to not be stubborn and work with what you have to do better.
gattis does say speed and space a lot. he did at Michigan and here. time to see it. tomorrow 330 would be a start

Advertisement
So if the oc schemes a receiver open, but the qb makes the wrong read and throws into coverage. Instead of throwing to the open receiver that’s the oc’s fault…ok I understand now….

aw you hurt my feelings. hit the ignore button. we all have one on the browser. its a recruiting thread about why a WR didnt come here. there are reasons why he didnt come. do you want me to sunshine pump a terrible passing offense and negative recruiting going on? such a soft *****
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

I hate that the Holes landed this kid, but it was to be expected. He was at the aTm game, and witnessed Gattis’s disaster of a passing offense in person.

How in the fugg can Mario and Gattis have taken a QB like TVD and made him look worse so far this year than Travis, who is a terrible passer, should be a huge warning signal, but the same **** we’ve seen several fans doing during the last 5 coaching regimes is happening again. Blindly following a coach, instead of seeing the issues, what’s causing them, and demanding/expecting better.

For all of you geniuses shytting on TVD and the WR’s, how in the fugg then did Flagg and our LB’s all of a sudden look so much improved? It’s called coaching and scheme. TVD is an excellent QB, but needs to be put in a position to succeed, as do our WR’s. Trying to fit a square peg into a round hole never works. We’ve seen it time and time again. Same ****, different corches.

We get blown out last week with the team from last year and TVD on a stretcher. We disagree, it is far from being overblown
I never said we beat A&M with Lashlee. I’m one of the ones who doesn’t think he was that great. But my point is “win 10 games in the Coastal.” And again we 100% win 10 games with a competent defensive staff last year.

Advertisement
I never said we beat A&M with Lashlee. I’m one of the ones who doesn’t think he was that great. But my point is “win 10 games in the Coastal.” And again we 100% win 10 games with a competent defensive staff last year.
We would have waxed those ***kers with Lashlee here as OC. It would have been TVD’s 3rd season under his tutelage and running his scheme, which fits his style like a glove. Our WR’s would have also looked much better, as well as out TE’s.

Steele and Lashlee would have been a dynamite combo.

I hate that the Holes landed this kid, but it was to be expected. He was at the aTm game, and witnessed Gattis’s disaster of a passing offense in person.

How in the fugg can Mario and Gattis have taken a QB like TVD and made him look worse so far this year than Travis, who is a terrible passer, should be a huge warning signal, but the same **** we’ve seen several fans doing during the last 5 coaching regimes is happening again. Blindly following a coach, instead of seeing the issues, what’s causing them, and demanding/expecting better.

For all of you geniuses shytting on TVD and the WR’s, how in the fugg then did Flagg and our LB’s all of a sudden look so much improved? It’s called coaching and scheme. TVD is an excellent QB, but needs to be put in a position to succeed, as do our WR’s. Trying to fit a square peg into a round hole never works. We’ve seen it time and time again. Same ****, different corches.
We could barely run the ball last year with the same players and we out ran one of the most highly recruited dlines in the nation last week.
We’ve been bashing a guy (Flag) and saying that he has no business being at the power five level but yet he graded out better than almost anyone on the field against an SEC offense.
And then you have Steed who has overcome several catastrophic knee injuries and out there playing like he belongs on the field. Doom and gloom at this point almost seems like it’s on purpose. Like I’ve said many times before there are people on here who are not real fans.

The doom and gloomers seem to be just running out of excuses and latching on to any negativity they can. If it wasn’t recruiting it was development, if it’s not development it’s the coordinator.

Advertisement
We would have waxed those ***kers with Lashlee here as OC. It would have been TVD’s 3rd season under his tutelage and running his scheme, which fits his style like a glove. Our WR’s would have also looked much better, as well as out TE’s.

Steele and Lashlee would have been a dynamite combo.
I’m not sold on a win bc the O line would not have improved and we wouldn’t have been able to run the ball. Would’ve been a much different game.

He’s not an enigma to me. I think he’s talented. However, I didn’t hype him up like many on this board. The kid will do well at FSU or wherever he lands but it will take time. I’m familiar with Stranahan. They have a good coach but outside of maybe 2-3 games they play a week schedule and still come away at .500. Hakeem perform like a national recruit, of sheer talent he was a man amongst boys but you need more than that against decent teams. In addition to that, Stranahan needs work in other positions as well. So his numbers are down.

Like I said, the kid is going to be productive in a couple of years. Now my only thing is, I haven’t seen Dugans develop any WRs. Imo, Dugans can’t evaluate talent or develop. I don’t think he’s a good coach. However, we’ll see what happens. But I wish the kid the best and believe he’ll be successful. There are so many kids who play football, if we do what we’re supposed to do we can find another talented football player.
Facts. I agree.
Kid should do well where ever he goes. His measurables are off the charts and you’d have to be an idiot not see that.
Regardless, good football players make plays.
Innes, ****ey, Joseph, Washington, Jean etc. are producing. He’s not, and really never has. He must be injured this year because he has done nothing, but he didn’t do much last year either, not sure why.
I’ll always side with ball player than measurable.
In order I would take ****ey, Innes and Jean over Williams. That’s my opinion, unfortunately we are probably not getting any of them, unless we flip Jean. And I would take Jean over Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back