2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario is known as a conservative coach. thats the rep he has. Fisher still has the offenses from FSU to hold him up. Mario can't point to a top rated offense. Florida just landed legacies and got Jean for now but they're struggling too. UGA lost their best returning WR to the team they beat in the title game bc of their offensive scheme. they're literally being held up by bowers who is ELITE. Clemson has produced at WR w Dabo and have a top rated freshman QB waiting the moment DJ gets Kelly Bryanted.
Show us on the doll where Gattis touched you...

Take a break...

1663980428770.png

Advertisement
Show us on the doll where Gattis touched you...

Take a break...

View attachment 209287
so you think im telling recruits gattis sucks or Marios O scheme sucks? Marios former WR coach is telling a kid that. we got former Oregon players telling that to other kids. thats the rep Mario carries right now. stop blaming posters for what is the truth when it comes to why kids haven't committed here at WR. you guys are so insecure and protective when anyone tells you what your eyes wont. you saw the first three weeks and you saw the spring game. they've also seen the practices on visits. we have to start producing on the field bc Mario is elite at recruiting but he doesn't have a great WR rep and that will change once we produce there

He’s f*cking us pretty good.

And he’s not the Boogey Man by any means. But kids are impressionable and he’s sowing the seeds of doubt. Only to have Mario and Gattis hit them with plutonium grade fertilizer on game day.
thank you. these dudes think youre lying or cribby is lying when he tells them straight up what's going on w WR recruiting. were not even saying it has to be true but thats the rep thats going around about our coaches.

So TVD playing like sht had absolutely nothing to do with it? Why are y’all trying so hard to push this narrative? We got fans saying we called qb runs for TVD that don’t even see his slow *** was making the wrong reads, and not giving the ball to the backs.

I’ve been saying this since the Spring ended.

But ok.

Advertisement
Pretty sure Dmoney never mentioned this one in all his Bank updates. For sure in last two months. So this has nothing to do with last game.
I believe it was an earlier one where he might have said that we were still in it for him. Gandhi told us way back when this is over

so you think im telling recruits gattis sucks or Marios O scheme sucks? Marios former WR coach is telling a kid that. we got former Oregon players telling that to other kids. thats the rep Mario carries right now. stop blaming posters for what is the truth when it comes to why kids haven't committed here at WR. you guys are so insecure and protective when anyone tells you what your eyes wont. you saw the first three weeks and you saw the spring game. they've also seen the practices on visits. we have to start producing on the field bc Mario is elite at recruiting but he doesn't have a great WR rep and that will change once we produce there
I'm not blaming you porsters for recruiting losses, I'm blaming you and your ilk for making this board almost unbearable. You're a GD broken record - incessantly shtting all over every thread with the same narrative. Do you really think nobody has heard you? Do you really think there is a single user on this site that hasn't gotten your message yet? Give it a fck rest FFS.... sigh.

Dude is acting like he’s Nostradamus and knows that we’re losing all our commited receivers and landing a bunch of d Wiggins.
you can at me if you want but I guess you too wont believe what insiders have been telling you for months.

I'm not blaming you porsters for recruiting losses, I'm blaming you and your ilk for making this board almost unbearable. You're a GD broken record - incessantly shtting all over every thread with the same narrative. Do you really think nobody has heard you? Do you really think there is a single user on this site that hasn't gotten your message yet? Give it a fck rest FFS.... sigh.
aw you hurt my feelings. hit the ignore button. we all have one on the browser. its a recruiting thread about why a WR didnt come here. there are reasons why he didnt come. do you want me to sunshine pump a terrible passing offense and negative recruiting going on? such a soft *****

Advertisement
Isn't he the WR coach? I don't care what people say gameday speaks louder than words. WR's are seeing the same thing and going elsewhere
You've never been in sales then, I'm assuming.

He’s f*cking us pretty good.

And he’s not the Boogey Man by any means. But kids are impressionable and he’s sowing the seeds of doubt. Only to have Mario and Gattis hit them with plutonium grade fertilizer on game day.
I don’t agree with this. Sorry I just don’t! We threw the ball 41 times and this was without our best receiver. I know i know, A&M had guys out! Wel they also have plenty of guys Jimbo recruited and Brice Anderson is an NFL player. We moved the ball! We didn’t score in the red zone.

Then there’s a comment about the fact that no 5 star receiver wants to play for this coaching staff. BS! LSU pulled 5 star receivers and had nothing at QB till burrow. Georgia runs the ball throws to backs and tight ends! They have recruited big time receivers. Texas AM threw the ball 20 times and had one kid catch 4 for 80sometbing. Evan Stewart signed. Robby Washington and Joseph are studs. We need more! Regardless of if Williams is a 4 or 5 star kid, we need to land more kids on the outside. I just don’t buy this notion that we can’t sign big time receivers because of style.

I don’t agree with this. Sorry I just don’t! We threw the ball 41 times and this was without our best receiver. I know i know, A&M had guys out! Wel they also have plenty of guys Jimbo recruited and Brice Anderson is an NFL player. We moved the ball! We didn’t score in the red zone.

Then there’s a comment about the fact that no 5 star receiver wants to play for this coaching staff. BS! LSU pulled 5 star receivers and had nothing at QB till burrow. Georgia runs the ball throws to backs and tight ends! They have recruited big time receivers. Texas AM threw the ball 20 times and had one kid catch 4 for 80sometbing. Evan Stewart signed. Robby Washington and Joseph are studs. We need more! Regardless of if Williams is a 4 or 5 star kid, we need to land more kids on the outside. I just don’t buy this notion that we can’t sign big time receivers because of style.
it may not be the truth but its what is being fed right now. we need to show out the next few weeks

Fair! Even though I still think we will recruit two more receivers who have game, I do believe there’s some merit to some of this. It’s their job to convince kids and show them they can produce here. Also, wake Forest has good receivers for christ sake. Just recruit the right kids. The others will follow. Miami is a fair weather sports town. Lastly, I can promise you Jackson Carver and Riley Williams will make plays in the passing game. And what? Has Ruiz stopped spending money? Go buy 2 receivers

Advertisement
aw you hurt my feelings. hit the ignore button. we all have one on the browser. its a recruiting thread about why a WR didnt come here. there are reasons why he didnt come. do you want me to sunshine pump a terrible passing offense and negative recruiting going on? such a soft *****
No. I don't want sunshine, shtshine from you... because honestly we all agree we ain't recruiting WR for sht. Ok? We all agree our offense isn't wetting any appetites. We have our HC and OC, and it is what it is... and we all know it needs to improve.

What we don't need is your constant deluge of vaginal discharge beating the same f'n horse that EVERYBODY agrees with...

l
Fair! Even though I still think we will recruit two more receivers who have game, I do believe there’s some merit to some of this. It’s their job to convince kids and show them they can produce here. Also, wake Forest has good receivers for christ sake. Just recruit the right kids. The others will follow. Miami is a fair weather sports town. Lastly, I can promise you Jackson Carver and Riley Williams will make plays in the passing game. And what? Has Ruiz stopped spending money? Go buy 2 receivers
look plenty of season and time for an absolute elite recruiting hC to change minds. we knew going into the Mario tenure the offensive scheme would be the biggest hurdle to overcome in terms of rep (I mean look at the Mario hiring thread and see where peoples concerns were). I do think well eventually get it turned around. not sure if it'll matter for this years cycle but next year we should be fine.

No. I don't want sunshine, shtshine from you... because honestly we all agree we ain't recruiting WR for sht. Ok? We all agree our offense isn't wetting any appetites. We have our HC and OC, and it is what it is... and we all know it needs to improve.

What we don't need is your constant deluge of vaginal discharge beating the same f'n horse that EVERYBODY agrees with...
listen to me real quick - I dont care what you think or what you want. you could stand in front of me tomorrow at the game and I wouldn't know who you are. thats how much I care about your thoughts. again, as I said, you can ignore me if you dont want to read my posts and guess what? it'll magically disappear.

Advertisement
l

look plenty of season and time for an absolute elite recruiting hC to change minds. we knew going into the Mario tenure the offensive scheme would be the biggest hurdle to overcome in terms of rep (I mean look at the Mario hiring thread and see where peoples concerns were). I do think well eventually get it turned around. not sure if it'll matter for this years cycle but next year we should be fine.
And Mario did sign a couple highly ranked receivers. I just think they do need to add one plays to get kids interested in what they can accomplish.

Why do people keep harping on throwing the ball 41 times? Like that's something unusual in a game where you were trailing forever and trying to play catchup.

41 times doesn't mean **** either when you also say there wasn't one passing touchdown. How many of those throws were for plus yardage? How many attempts to the end zone were there when you were in the red zone? There's context and 41 attempts and our pathetic results from such an amount of throws is embarrassing. It's actually further proof of how poor the performance was on every level, QB, WR, and scheme in particular.

41 attempts isn't absolution, it's an indictment.

💯.
He’s a complete enigma to me.
His measurable’s are outstanding, He’s big, fast and from his highlights that consist of 4 or 5 plays he has look outstanding.
Yet, when I look at his stat sheet and what he has produced in HS, it’s next to nothing.
I understand playing WR in HS, there are a lot of contributing factors to this. ( bad Qb play, bad OL, system, etc).
My daughter is a cheerleader, so I go to all her games. Before each game I go through the opposing roster to see if there any D1 prospects on the field and who I should keep an eye on.
Last week I watched Bryson Rogers who’s committed to Ohio State. He had 1 catch for 1 yard and 6 rushes for -.05, in a down poor and his team got beat 50 to 6. Completely shut down, but mostly due to weather. Yet you look at his production, it’s been outstanding.
Inner and ****ey produces and makes plays.
Hykeem is known for his measurable and recruiting. That’s it. Maybe, he’s some phenome with this Utah potential or he’s all hype.
I know we are not getting ****ey or Innes, but I much rated gate then them Williams.

He’s not an enigma to me. I think he’s talented. However, I didn’t hype him up like many on this board. The kid will do well at FSU or wherever he lands but it will take time. I’m familiar with Stranahan. They have a good coach but outside of maybe 2-3 games they play a week schedule and still come away at .500. Hakeem perform like a national recruit, of sheer talent he was a man amongst boys but you need more than that against decent teams. In addition to that, Stranahan needs work in other positions as well. So his numbers are down.

Like I said, the kid is going to be productive in a couple of years. Now my only thing is, I haven’t seen Dugans develop any WRs. Imo, Dugans can’t evaluate talent or develop. I don’t think he’s a good coach. However, we’ll see what happens. But I wish the kid the best and believe he’ll be successful. There are so many kids who play football, if we do what we’re supposed to do we can find another talented football player.

listen to me real quick - I dont care what you think or what you want. you could stand in front of me tomorrow at the game and I wouldn't know who you are. thats how much I care about your thoughts. again, as I said, you can ignore me if you dont want to read my posts and guess what? it'll magically disappear.
Yet your very feminine CIS caricature keeps bleeding all over this board. It's obvious you care what strangers on this board think of you... just stop it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back