2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this cat a 5 star?? Seems more like a like 4 star and closer to a 90 rating than 99…

100% measurables and potential. Started getting a lot more hype over the summer and I guess people expected him to have a monster senior year? Hasn’t exactly materialized to this point.

I’m not going to pull the “he sucks since we didn’t land him” card, because the potential is extremely high, but he does have a long way to go. Think 5 star is a bit too high but oh well lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nice to see that Mario commands enough respect that kids aren't tossing the hat. Whether or not this is still a possibility recruitment wise, time will tell, but Hykeem, and hopefully others, know not to disrespect us or it becomes personal. Especially if you're signing on to play against us for 3-5 years.

He’s f*cking us pretty good.

And he’s not the Boogey Man by any means. But kids are impressionable and he’s sowing the seeds of doubt. Only to have Mario and Gattis hit them with plutonium grade fertilizer on game day.
So TVD playing like sht had absolutely nothing to do with it? Why are y’all trying so hard to push this narrative? We got fans saying we called qb runs for TVD that don’t even see his slow *** was making the wrong reads, and not giving the ball to the backs.

He is a project though. His ceiling is through the roof but I always felt he needed to develop in certain areas to match the hype our fan base was giving him. Some posters were comparing him to Randy Moss. Like he definitely isnt Moss. However, in 2-3 years he can potentially dominate on the field.
💯.
He’s a complete enigma to me.
His measurable’s are outstanding, He’s big, fast and from his highlights that consist of 4 or 5 plays he has look outstanding.
Yet, when I look at his stat sheet and what he has produced in HS, it’s next to nothing.
I understand playing WR in HS, there are a lot of contributing factors to this. ( bad Qb play, bad OL, system, etc).
My daughter is a cheerleader, so I go to all her games. Before each game I go through the opposing roster to see if there any D1 prospects on the field and who I should keep an eye on.
Last week I watched Bryson Rogers who’s committed to Ohio State. He had 1 catch for 1 yard and 6 rushes for -.05, in a down poor and his team got beat 50 to 6. Completely shut down, but mostly due to weather. Yet you look at his production, it’s been outstanding.
Inner and ****ey produces and makes plays.
Hykeem is known for his measurable and recruiting. That’s it. Maybe, he’s some phenome with this Utah potential or he’s all hype.
I know we are not getting ****ey or Innes, but I much rated gate then them Williams.

Advertisement
Hykeem was never coming don’t believe what you hear….you guys doubt and call out Mario just like when he’s was putting a staff together. We’ll finish stronger than you think with WR
100% measurables and potential. Started getting a lot more hype over the summer and I guess people expected him to have a monster senior year? Hasn’t exactly materialized to this point.

I’m not going to pull the “he sucks since we didn’t land him” card, because the potential is extremely high, but he does have a long way to go. Think 5 star is a bit too high but oh well lol
Team has zero quarterbacks and zero o linemen. What do you expect him to do????

Advertisement
What??? Come on dude. Two completely different levels. You a vet. You know better than to think like that…
Well, yeah, it’s major P5 football so they will get somebody to throw and block but Travis will be gone soon, their O-line is very suspect. They don’t have a QB recruit.

Their recruiting class is not terrible.

He’s f*cking us pretty good.

And he’s not the Boogey Man by any means. But kids are impressionable and he’s sowing the seeds of doubt. Only to have Mario and Gattis hit them with plutonium grade fertilizer on game day.

Nah we just need receivers that can catch and understand route running. Not having X hurt definitely but the plays were there to be made.

Advertisement
So TVD playing like sht had absolutely nothing to do with it? Why are y’all trying so hard to push this narrative? We got fans saying we called qb runs for TVD that don’t even see his slow *** was making the wrong reads, and not giving the ball to the backs.
Nah. What does TVD's play have to do with a WR recruit?

News flash. They won't be catching passes from TVD.

I think the overall offense is what recruits are looking at.

Isn't he the WR coach? I don't care what people say gameday speaks louder than words. WR's are seeing the same thing and going elsewhere
Gandhi told you that they've seen the offense in practice in the spring and fall along with games. they've seen it more than us. all of them have told us to **** off so it isnt just a case of one guy. I hope we land Tyler Williams this week bc we need him

Nah we just need receivers that can catch and understand route running. Not having X hurt definitely but the plays were there to be made.
thats on the WR coach. his job to teach them. the entire outside of X is failing at the same stuff. again, plenty of time to get it corrected or adjust it to tailor their strengths

Advertisement

thank you. it has nothing to do w TVD or Garcia or Rashada. they've been in practices and have seen what the offense looks like. they're not happy w it and combine that w the 2 pathetic performances (we can blame everyone on earth but at the end of the day it falls on the millionaire coaches)

Florida passing game is going in the wrong direction, TAMU attempted 20 passes in a game and it's 2022, UGA doesn't throw to their WRs except the lil white slot WR, Clemson can't can't throw it well anymore, so again what are these guys negative recruiting against us we can't combat?
Mario is known as a conservative coach. thats the rep he has. Fisher still has the offenses from FSU to hold him up. Mario can't point to a top rated offense. Florida just landed legacies and got Jean for now but they're struggling too. UGA lost their best returning WR to the team they beat in the title game bc of their offensive scheme. they're literally being held up by bowers who is ELITE. Clemson has produced at WR w Dabo and have a top rated freshman QB waiting the moment DJ gets Kelly Bryanted.

these dudes act like were pushing the narrative. we dont talk to recruits. we dont take them to practice. they have their own eyes. they saw the practices. we have a great QB room committed along w a good prospect and a top tier returning starter and dudes are staying away. the way to beat that rep is to produce. excuses dont help you bc they're not listening to them. take what you have and coach them up if you want to land the elite WRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back