2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t agree with this. Sorry I just don’t! We threw the ball 41 times and this was without our best receiver. I know i know, A&M had guys out! Wel they also have plenty of guys Jimbo recruited and Brice Anderson is an NFL player. We moved the ball! We didn’t score in the red zone.

Then there’s a comment about the fact that no 5 star receiver wants to play for this coaching staff. BS! LSU pulled 5 star receivers and had nothing at QB till burrow. Georgia runs the ball throws to backs and tight ends! They have recruited big time receivers. Texas AM threw the ball 20 times and had one kid catch 4 for 80sometbing. Evan Stewart signed. Robby Washington and Joseph are studs. We need more! Regardless of if Williams is a 4 or 5 star kid, we need to land more kids on the outside. I just don’t buy this notion that we can’t sign big time receivers because of style.

Ok.

So why can’t Miami land a big time WR?

Advertisement
1. We don’t pay like SEC schools do
2. Local handlers steer top WR away
3. Lack of recent nfl success at WR
4. Putting too much emphasis on local recruiting and not prioritizing more national targets at WR

Oh sh*t….

@E1k isn’t going to like this one bit.

There’s no such thing as street agents. It’s all community engagement.

Advertisement
Oh sh*t….

@E1k isn’t going to like this one bit.

There’s no such thing as street agents. It’s all community engagement.
Lmao they’re engaging alright…….to add bread to their wallets and ***** over the home team. No doubt we must do better landing our fair share of local talent but Miami faces a level of bs that no other school comes close to dealing with.

Ok.

So why can’t Miami land a big time WR?
So Joseph and Washington arent big time? Alright.

And for those who haven't been paying attention: If Hykeem didn't want to come here, he'd stop talking to us. He publicly said he'll continue to communicate with us throughout the season.

Almost as if that door isn't shut just yet.

And for those who haven't been paying attention: If Hykeem didn't want to come here, he'd stop talking to us. He publicly said he'll continue to communicate with us throughout the season.

frankly, im gonna believe Gandhi over you considering he called Brown and Williams correctly back in the spring basically

frankly, im gonna believe Gandhi over you considering he called Brown and Williams correctly back in the spring basically
Ok, so why hasn't he stopped talking to us? Its a fairly simple decision if we does not want to come here. Dozens of recruits do it.

Advertisement
Well, but he doesn't want to come here, so he can stop communicating to us.

So why doesn't he do it?
how do we know hes gonna communicate with us going forward? anyways, I never expected him to come going back to spring so im not really sad about this loss. can't be sad for something that was never happening.

Advertisement

He's not coming

I like Joseph and Washington more than Brown and Williams, but you need diverse skills in the room.

If this is the long term offense, you’ll need guys that can create an insane amount of separation. Both of these kids can do that at a very high level.

Advertisement
I like Joseph and Washington more than Brown and Williams, but you need diverse skills in the room.

If this is the long term offense, you’ll need guys that can create an insane amount of separation. Both of these kids can do that at a very high level.
Joseph explosiveness is something that I havent seen in some time on a HS tape. That guy can accelerate in no time.

For the record, my favorite WR in this class is ****ey.

He’s big and can separate from most corners. He also has an insane amount of acceleration for a guy that big. Not sure he’s a top-end speed guy.

Too bad he seems sold on Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back