2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1657773949243.gif

My understanding is that it all went down during a game of blackjack. J. Brown decided to hit on 17 and it ****ed up the whole table. Washington twins had been looking to split the pot.

fr, seems odd that a little squabble could send a kid to a completely different college but not everyone handles conflict and drama in the same fashion.
He hit on 17? Yea… F that kid. Mario should’ve immediately barred him from ever stepping foot on campus again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
However...
Mario will make sure that the kids he really wants are at "UM friendly" high schools.

Mario is playing chess.
I was curious how much the fact that Williams plays at a school that doesn’t usually have a ton of talent plays into his recruitment. Stranahan isn’t a hotbed for D1 players

That’s not a valid argument. Brian Kelly just landed Jalen Brown from the crib, and his offense is pound the rock, and then pound the rock some more.

Jean is seriously considering Jawja and Sun Belt Billy’s gayta, both teams rely heavily on the running game.

That excuse is played out.

Exactly. This “ let’s see how the offense plays” narrative is something the recruits (and handlers) are parroting. It could be a legit gripe but not when you start looking at uga, lsu and atm. If your reason for not coming here is gattis and you decide to go to one of those schools, sorry, your excuse was pretext for chasing the wrong thing and being either a hypocrite or horribly duped/misinformed.

Exactly. This “ let’s see how the offense plays” narrative is something the recruits (and handlers) are parroting. It could be a legit gripe but not when you start looking at uga, lsu and atm. If your reason for not coming here is gattis and you decide to go to one of those schools, sorry, your excuse was pretext for chasing the wrong thing and being either a hypocrite or horribly duped/misinformed.

I think our offense will be just fine…

Gattis never had a quarterback like Van Dyke at Michigan. He had game managers so they had to run the ball a lot more imo…

They’re skill players we’re also slow… we got speed and power all over our offense.

Advertisement
I just drove through from just outside Hattiesburg back to Fort Walton Beach and it felt like 110% humidity in biloxi at 4 am..
I moved to Ohio from Gulfport and I always go back and forth on if the winters here are worse than the summers in Gulfport/Biloxi. It's a tough call, but both suck.

Advertisement
Yall have to realize the ego-driven landscape of high school coaching in South Florida. There's not one single HC we've ever had who appeased all of the coaches down here.

There's always going to be some High School coaches who are upset that Mario didn't recruit all of their kids. 🙄

However...
Mario will make sure that the kids he really wants are at "UM friendly" high schools.

Mario is playing chess.

Funny you mention that, I've been privately wondering if Mario and IMG have some new quid pro quo thing going on. 👀

Yall have to realize the ego-driven landscape of high school coaching in South Florida. There's not one single HC we've ever had who appeased all of the coaches down here.

There's always going to be some High School coaches who are upset that Mario didn't recruit all of their kids. 🙄

However...

Mario is playing chess.
The same applies to 7 on 7... I'm tired of all the SFE kids being "delivered" to all the programs outside of SFL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back