2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Winters in Ohio are not created equal. If U are in Columbus or Cincy area and think that’s “winter” 😂. Cleveland experiences Lake Effect snow and Alberta/Canadian Clippers: sharp temperature drops, arctic air, lake effect snow and high winds/blizzards. Central and Southern Ohio winters are Fall compared to being from Cleveland. My wife went to OU in Athens, Ohio. Winters were 40-55 degrees with 1-2 inches, maybe a 5 inch day once, the entire winter. She wore flats 🥿 all winter. If you aren’t by the Great Lakes you ain’t really been through nothing too bad, trust me.

We are all cribby’s children. This site shall be henceforth known as Cribby’s Crib.
0DEA0230-A8DC-497E-A734-E99516E30398.gif

Advertisement
Winters in Ohio are not created equal. If U are in Columbus or Cincy area and think that’s “winter” 😂. Cleveland experiences Lake Effect snow and Alberta/Canadian Clippers: sharp temperature drops, arctic air, lake effect snow and high winds/blizzards. Central and Southern Ohio winters are Fall compared to being from Cleveland. My wife went to OU in Athens, Ohio. Winters were 40-55 degrees with 1-2 inches, maybe a 5 inch day once, the entire winter. She wore flats 🥿 all winter. If you aren’t by the Great Lakes you ain’t really been through nothing too bad, trust me.

Not as close to the lakes as Cleveland but my old company had an office in lansing that I’d visit occasionally. First off, depressing city. Second, in the winter, that arctic wind off the lakes is absolutely brutal.

Ha! Athens high school class of '95 here. I was there when Gary Trent was there.. When was she at OU? And yes, winters in Cleveland are brutal compared to Columbus and Cincy.

Im in Ocean Springs and yeah …the humidity is sickening lol.

I’ll be in Biloxi Saturday Sunday and Monday…and yes the humidity is close to the max every day…it rains just enough to get everything steamy

Advertisement
I think our offense will be just fine…

Gattis never had a quarterback like Van Dyke at Michigan. He had game managers so they had to run the ball a lot more imo…

They’re skill players we’re also slow… we got speed and power all over our offense.

Plus he had Harbaugh as a boss and that whole family is ground and pound first….

Grew up in Erie

Can confirm “winter” in Columbus aint ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ashtabula County ain't no joke. Whole different world on the "belt"

Good stuff man. Being a black family from the south, Athens was....interesting.
Her freshman year she moved in with 3 other freshmen who were all white females. No lie and no exaggeration…2 of them were from towns where there were zero black people. They told her that they had never seen nor met a black person in real life, face to face before. They had only seen black people on television so she was their first 🤯🤯. That arrangement didn’t last long.

Her freshman year she moved in with 3 other freshmen who were all white females. No lie and no exaggeration…2 of them were from towns where there were zero black people. They told her that they had never seen nor met a black person in real life, face to face before. They had only seen black people on television so she was their first 🤯🤯. That arrangement didn’t last long.
The stories I could tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back