2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Take a wild guess my guy lol
step brothers crying GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall have to realize the ego-driven landscape of high school coaching in South Florida. There's not one single HC we've ever had who appeased all of the coaches down here.

There's always going to be some High School coaches who are upset that Mario didn't recruit all of their kids. 🙄

However...
Mario will make sure that the kids he really wants are at "UM friendly" high schools.

Mario is playing chess.
Sounds like the coaches I had and still have.

Advertisement
@Stevo365 just dropping major news everywhere on tonight's CaneInsight Live show. He says Hykeem's recruitment is

"looking really good right now, REALLY, REALLY GOOD. I just love Alonzo Highsmith".

Everything has changed since Zo came in and did his eval. Hykeem is once again at the top of the WR board and getting major attention from Gaddis, same amount as when Likens was here and Hykeem was going to every game.

If you listened to previous episodes, he was downright near depressed about how Hykeem's recruiting was going. I believe he said he was near tears and how bad it was going.

Edit: link now jumps to the Hykeem portion of the show.

Last edited:
I'm headed to Gulfport Saturday, be there until December.

Is it already swamp *** at 8am season?

Want boiled shrimp? Put them in a bowl of water after 9:15 AM, stick them outside the window - and pull them out after four minutes - you don't them overcooked!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back