2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
“South Florida kids divas if they dont come here”

“They been ****tin on us for 2 decades”

Mf have u not seen what our program has been for 2 decades???? Lmfao are yall this delusional?? We been TRASH for they whole life now all of them supposed to just take us serious after they seen decades worth of us wasting kids **** time and also seen other kids leave and become house hold names first rounders??? Boi some of yall got some special cases of dumbass lol
I agree with a lot of what you’re saying. But look at the staff right now, look at the athletic Director now, look at the commitment financially now.

Also, you mentioned wasting local talent at Miami and not getting them drafted.
Are you telling me that Mark Pope would’ve been a first rounder at another school? Are you really saying that if Mark pope and Jerry Judy switch places both of them would be in the opposite position that they are now? Maybe the problem has been that we’ve had poor evaluations while we hype up what we get. People said Nesta is a first rounder!! What?!!!
I said Garvin was as a day one pick.
Then I saw Phillips at practice and was like “yeah idk WTf I’m talking about”.

Braylen Ingraham was wanted bad by everyone here. He hasn’t made any noise at Bama while Dallas turner is gonna go to the draft and make a sht ton of money. Bama just happened to get both instead of just ingraham. Bama also got Jeudy and Xavier Williams. But the elite local kids aren’t bashing bama about X. But they sure are slobbering that midgets nuts over Jeudy.
AR was getting coached by dugans!!!!
I could go on and on about the elite talent that also didn’t pan out at Bama. But that’s not their fault. They know some dudes aren’t gonna pan out. But they’re good enough recruit so many elite hs players that they can afford to miss on a lot of them.
News flash!! the same thing is gonna happen here. Not every 5 star gets picked day one and some never even get drafted.

Other players are not picking Bama and coming here. It’s not like they haven’t seen last season. Ray Ray can go anywhere he wants. Flipped from Clemson. The tight end Flipped from from Clemson.
So what’s the deal with the other local kids?
It’s clout chasing. It’s peer pressure. It’s maybe bags too.
Trust?
There is literally no one left on here from the past 2 staffs with exception to Field who has one of the best rooms in the country. He ain’t calling plays and his dudes are ballin.

I’ve come on here and called kids turncoats and sell outs. But you’re right. These kids play and know more about the game than I do. It looking back it’s obvious why they left.

But right now imo we have a frontrunner staff with frontrunner nil and financial support .

We had to beg fans to donate for a 40 million dollar ipf despite a huge donation from Soffer.
Now we’re building a 100 million dollar facility and I haven’t had one phone call to help out.
That’s a mfing huge difference.

The only thing imo that can’t be denied is that we’ve had no business losing to teams we’ve out recruited by a mile. And that is 100 on coaching!!
And that is a total turnoff to elite talent down here from schools that are constantly in state finals.

Dreams. I can understand some kid dreaming about an sec school for 10 years and getting an offer from them. Now all of the sudden: COME TO MIAMI!!.
Ok then don’t Fck with us. Don’t come all on campus and sht and say we’re one of the top schools and seriously taken into consideration.
It’s simple.
Innis didn’t need us. And neither did J Brown.
And neither does Keem.

Dreams can come true here too. They have in the past and they will in the future.

I agree with a lot of what you’re saying. But look at the staff right now, look at the athletic Director now, look at the commitment financially now.

Also, you mentioned wasting local talent at Miami and not getting them drafted.
Are you telling me that Mark Pope would’ve been a first rounder at another school? Are you really saying that if Mark pope and Jerry Judy switch places both of them would be in the opposite position that they are now? Maybe the problem has been that we’ve had poor evaluations while we hype up what we get. People said Nesta is a first rounder!! What?!!!
I said Garvin was as a day one pick.
Then I saw Phillips at practice and was like “yeah idk WTf I’m talking about”.

Braylen Ingraham was wanted bad by everyone here. He hasn’t made any noise at Bama while Dallas turner is gonna go to the draft and make a sht ton of money. Bama just happened to get both instead of just ingraham. Bama also got Jeudy and Xavier Williams. But the elite local kids aren’t bashing bama about X. But they sure are slobbering that midgets nuts over Jeudy.
AR was getting coached by dugans!!!!
I could go on and on about the elite talent that also didn’t pan out at Bama. But that’s not their fault. They know some dudes aren’t gonna pan out. But they’re good enough recruit so many elite hs players that they can afford to miss on a lot of them.
News flash!! the same thing is gonna happen here. Not every 5 star gets picked day one and some never even get drafted.

Other players are not picking Bama and coming here. It’s not like they haven’t seen last season. Ray Ray can go anywhere he wants. Flipped from Clemson. The tight end Flipped from from Clemson.
So what’s the deal with the other local kids?
It’s clout chasing. It’s peer pressure. It’s maybe bags too.
Trust?
There is literally no one left on here from the past 2 staffs with exception to Field who has one of the best rooms in the country. He ain’t calling plays and his dudes are ballin.

I’ve come on here and called kids turncoats and sell outs. But you’re right. These kids play and know more about the game than I do. It looking back it’s obvious why they left.

But right now imo we have a frontrunner staff with frontrunner nil and financial support .

We had to beg fans to donate for a 40 million dollar ipf despite a huge donation from Soffer.
Now we’re building a 100 million dollar facility and I haven’t had one phone call to help out.
That’s a mfing huge difference.

The only thing imo that can’t be denied is that we’ve had no business losing to teams we’ve out recruited by a mile. And that is 100 on coaching!!
And that is a total turnoff to elite talent down here from schools that are constantly in state finals.

Dreams. I can understand some kid dreaming about an sec school for 10 years and getting an offer from them. Now all of the sudden: COME TO MIAMI!!.
Ok then don’t Fck with us. Don’t come all on campus and sht and say we’re one of the top schools and seriously taken into consideration.
It’s simple.
Innis didn’t need us. And neither did J Brown.
And neither does Keem.

Dreams can come true here too. They have in the past and they will in the future.
9B806B09-E5AC-44C5-A882-2DD726BD7723.jpeg

why u typed an essay mane cmon

@RVACane — sorry for my response to in this thread that you had to delete.

I’ll keep that stuff off of here. That was too close for board comfort.
Not sure what but I upvoted the last post. It’s true. Some people will always have a reason to hate the local team.

Advertisement
On a day when a commitment from a top 5 player at a position of need is imminent, we spend most of our time (me included) reading a thread about a WR who might be trolling Miami.

Never change, CIS. Never change.
That's why they give each player their own thread I think. We even have people on a whole other board talking about college expansion and ****. We even got @Paranos somewhere talking bout where to find the best finest fat midgets.

Advertisement
We are still only 8 months and zero games into the Mario regime. Most of these kids have been recruited hard for three years by the SEC/OSU type schools, by recruiters who are at the top of their craft. We haven't won a single game under Mario yet. Other schools, who are out there winning their conferences, playing in the CFP, winning 11 or 12 games have something major we can't offer yet.

The old recruiting adage of "it's not who you miss it's who you get" is even more applicable while Mario builds the program up.

In time, when we've shown we can compete on the field, the kids who need to see a finished product will have more interest. Until then, maybe be patient, understand that some kids will always want to go away for school (especially now, the internet has shrunken the world), and please enjoy Mario landing 5-stars, flipping kids from Clemson, beating Bama for studs, and eating UF's lunch while landing a potential Top 5 class while we "wait for him to get recruiting sorted out."

Also,

It's only July.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back