Hurricanes coach Mark Richt on quarterback situation: ‘Malik is the starter’

Advertisement
Rich coming from the guy who said Sheriffs was a Miami caliber QB. Dare I bump those threads?

Anyone with eyes saw what Rosier did at the end of last year. But keep slurping the Kool Aid

I don’t recall ever saying that, but please bump the threads.

In fact, I insist.

Also, what koolaid am I slurping?

Anyone who doesn’t think the world is going to end is a koolaid slurper now?

Show me a post where I slurp Kool-Aid

Rich coming from the guy who said Sheriffs was a Miami caliber QB. Dare I bump those threads?

Anyone with eyes saw what Rosier did at the end of last year. But keep slurping the Kool Aid
Deal. Just as long as you swear to drink some of that Jim Jones punch.

sMFFr.gif

Advertisement
Wouldn't miss it for the world.

So you're gonna have to either hit the ignore button or deal with my view until this schit show gets fixed.

Best season in 15 years is a better shlt show than what you’ve been used to for a decade and a half. Or did you miss the Coker, radio, and Golden years?

Advertisement
His comments, IMO, serve as a way to give Malik confidence and provide the others more motivation (not saying they are not already). We will likely see all 4 QBs this season at some point (hello Savannah state). It should be on be on them to take the job from Malik when they get the chance. Cream gone rise (or some shiit like that lol). I think Malik is what he is, regardless of last year being his 1st full season. Not saying he’s great by no means, but he has proven to be serviceable. No one else has had a chance to show what they got. But they will and the best guy will play. That’s just my opinion.
Don’t you ever butcher a macho man randy savage quote. god**** I’ve seen some **** on here but this takes the cake pay the man some respect

Advertisement
Don’t you ever butcher a macho man randy savage quote. god**** I’ve seen some **** on here but this takes the cake pay the man some respect
Just something I had heard. Didn’t know where it originated. You’ll have to excuse me for not looking it up first. But thanks for adding something useful to what I said. Much appreciated.

Last year was the year where kickers never missed anything against us too right?
You got it.
I know it was only 30-something yards for his first college kick, but it could have been 60-something yards the way kicks were sailing through against us last year.

Advertisement
Pretty vague. Which QB recruit do you have issues with? All of them? Both cycles? Why?

Is it because a True Freshman or a few Red Shirt Freshmen who did not enroll early, just got on campus around this time last season, have not been able to pass up the Miami single season record holder for yards and TD's who led us to huge victories over FSU, ****** Tech, and ND?

Be specific when you respond, please.
Throwing for 43% against the worst FSU team in 3 decades, 50% and 3 pics against v.tech and a completely invisible meaningless performance against ND is what led us to those victories?

Throwing for 43% against the worst FSU team in 3 decades, 50% and 3 pics against v.tech and a completely invisible meaningless performance against ND is what led us to those victories?
he frustrated the life out of me but he had first 10 win season since brock berlin

he frustrated the life out of me but he had first 10 win season since brock berlin
I think that had more to do with a bend but don't break D and a lot of timely turnovers. Plus when you consider that FSU was a mess and V.tech was average at best... we lucked out with a fairly easy schedule.

In saying all of that, i don't deny he is probably our best option as crazy as it sounds. Seems like N'kosi still doesn't have it between the ears and its really hard to go with a true freshman. Even though Jarren appears like he could be MIami's first truly elite QB since before any of these kids were born.

Advertisement
Back