Huge NIL News

Dont really like how he is putting how much these kids are making out there. I like what Ruiz is doing just don’t like how he is going about it.
Totally agree. stop putting out their money if you don’t need to.

walk softly and carry a big wallet John

Advertisement
Knock that off right now, mister!

You’re beautiful.
Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

Lol I can’t believe you guys are so delusional after we got scammed by nevin. You’re saying rich people, or lawyers, or politicians can’t be corrupt just because they’re in positions of power? I hope beyond hope it’s all legit, I bleed cane football, but I’ve also seen some incredibly sketchy things go down by people I figured would never do it. And the fact we’re so desperate to be on top again means we’re more susceptible to scams. Those are facts, let’s all hope it works out but some of you guys are living in a fairy tale land.
So in your world rich people are guilty until proven innocent. This is total BS. You insinuated our deals are above market value like you know what an established market value is for nil. Please inform us what that market value is.

Lol I can’t believe you guys are so delusional after we got scammed by nevin. You’re saying rich people, or lawyers, or politicians can’t be corrupt just because they’re in positions of power? I hope beyond hope it’s all legit, I bleed cane football, but I’ve also seen some incredibly sketchy things go down by people I figured would never do it. And the fact we’re so desperate to be on top again means we’re more susceptible to scams. Those are facts, let’s all hope it works out but some of you guys are living in a fairy tale land.
But NIL is legal the man has no track record of being corrupt..you guys are all just screaming things like Nevin and Miami ppl…I notice whenever ppl with money are doing something a lot of ppl automatically have this pre conceived notion that they are bad ppl and this is what’s happening with Ruiz..if he was not tied to being a billionaire (but maybe known as a guy with a few millions) we wouldn’t hear these concerns

Advertisement
Well, its okay to have PTSD after Nevin Shapiro, but this isnt Nevin Shapiro... so yeah. Thats the answer to that.

I was all for the NIL deal at first, but quickly, I am becoming concerned that it will hurt college football.
1. Player will start going to schools with biggest boosters and highest paying NIL deals. (Ala., UGA, TEX., TAM, OSU, etc.)
2. This will cause the Halves and the have nots. Worse than it has been.
3. Kids will be less motivated to work hard.

I do believe that college kids needed paid something, but I was thinking 100K max. type deals not 1mil type deals. I wish there were some guiderail put on the NIL to cap it for the first few years to see how it went, but no. Now it will become out of control and a mess such as all things NCAA lately.
Just my 2 cents.
Ncaa has no control over this. This is legal not just regulation by an org. There are varying actual state laws now in play here

Advertisement
But NIL is legal the man has no track record of being corrupt..you guys are all just screaming things like Nevin and Miami ppl…I notice whenever ppl with money are doing something a lot of ppl automatically have this pre conceived notion that they are bad ppl and this is what’s happening with Ruiz..if he was not tied to being a billionaire (but maybe known as a guy with a few millions) we wouldn’t hear these concerns
This will be my last post on this… it is literally my job to investigate and audit situations like this… I have a job because it happens enough to pay me for it there are a lot of red flags in this case and you know one thing I’ve learned doing this for years? Poor people don’t launder money, and the louder people are about doing good….. welp let’s move on, it’s all good, go canes, let’s win, I’m happy the players are getting paid, enough said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From the kids’ perspective (I’m not going to pocket watch. Idgaf), do they get ****ed seeing their teammates reeling in more cash than themselves? Like what’s to stop don Chaney getting ****ed about his 30k over someone’s 50k?

From the kids’ perspective (I’m not going to pocket watch. Idgaf), do they get ****ed seeing their teammates reeling in more cash than themselves? Like what’s to stop don Chaney getting ****ed about his 30k over someone’s 50k?

Probably looking at a stat sheet would help him understand. Or perhaps he's gotta move TVD's ACC ROY trophy out of the way to look at his contract.

Advertisement
Back