Huge NIL News

Is there a bigger name in the NFL Agency world than Drew Rosenhaus? Yes yes I know that he probably led some old players astray and pushed them to declare early but I feel like getting Rosenhaus involved here is a bigger deal than we think.

Advertisement

Is there a bigger name in the NFL Agency world than Drew Rosenhaus? Yes yes I know that he probably led some old players astray and pushed them to declare early but I feel like getting Rosenhaus involved here is a bigger deal than we think.

I think athletes first has taken over as the top tier one now but drew is still big (but shady)

The guy's already a billionaire, He doen't need the deal to go through to be paying a few kids hundreds of thousands of dollars combined.

That's what people can't seem to process. This guy could retire tomorrow and he'd surely be able to make $100M a year sitting on his *** for the rest of his life. And he isn't retiring tomorrow, he has a successful law firm, a successful boat building company, and now is line for this SPAC deal, or if it doesn't go through some sort of other liquidity event related to the company.

It's wild to watch people here be so unable to handle success.

Lol. What do you think happens when some of these kids make it to the league? I think it’s a great learning tool for when they have to handle real NFL money and just a life skill in general.

Well duh.

While athletes are notorious for spending everything they make, there's still a maturity gap between a college aged young man and post graduate.

A lot of these guys have never had money, so maybe it'll help them realize how fast it goes. It's kind of nice they'll be getting it monthly so that they don't blow it all at once or early.

Advertisement

Drew gets involved because Drew wants to be the first if any of these guys pan out to be NFL players.

Wish our fan base was a little less easy to troll, absolutely nothing I said is out of the realm of possibility, **** our former president was pulling the same crap. Throwing money around doesn’t mean a person has it, sorry to say I’ve been in the world of finance my entire career, there are millions of house poor people out there. This guy seems like a good enough guy, but in this day and age I’m skeptical of just about everyone, and he’s thrown a ton of promises out in public forums. He’s also not worth 20 billion right now, in fact he’s probably not worth 1 billion yet, but the guy owns 100 million in residences and is talking about spending 4-500 mill on a stadium? Our fan base and school is desperate, we have done similar things in the past with donars willing to give us a quick fix. The fact he knows some of the people in power means squat, in fact that’s probably worse, those closest to us are most likely to take advantage. All I’m saying is there are a lot of red flags. Red flags do not equal guilt, I’m not sure I can explain this in any other way, if you aren’t willing to step back and ask is this too good to be true then you’re asking to get burnt.

Advertisement
That's what people can't seem to process. This guy could retire tomorrow and he'd surely be able to make $100M a year sitting on his *** for the rest of his life. And he isn't retiring tomorrow, he has a successful law firm, a successful boat building company, and now is line for this SPAC deal, or if it doesn't go through some sort of other liquidity event related to the company.

It's wild to watch people here be so unable to handle success.
I think it’s hard to actually process how people amass such wealth

I’m not gonna say it’s easy but there’s definitely a playbook once you get a chunk of money

I love reading **** like this with these deals. I also love how they connect it to managing money for these kids. Sure there’s going to be some that it goes bust, but the ability to become millionaires in your 20s right now is ******* absurd. Step 1 with getting rich is usually start hanging out with rich people.

Wish our fan base was a little less easy to troll, absolutely nothing I said is out of the realm of possibility, **** our former president was pulling the same crap. Throwing money around doesn’t mean a person has it, sorry to say I’ve been in the world of finance my entire career, there are millions of house poor people out there. This guy seems like a good enough guy, but in this day and age I’m skeptical of just about everyone, and he’s thrown a ton of promises out in public forums. He’s also not worth 20 billion right now, in fact he’s probably not worth 1 billion yet, but the guy owns 100 million in residences and is talking about spending 4-500 mill on a stadium? Our fan base and school is desperate, we have done similar things in the past with donars willing to give us a quick fix. The fact he knows some of the people in power means squat, in fact that’s probably worse, those closest to us are most likely to take advantage. All I’m saying is there are a lot of red flags. Red flags do not equal guilt, I’m not sure I can explain this in any other way, if you aren’t willing to step back and ask is this too good to be true then you’re asking to get burnt.
There are no red flags. IDK if the fact this guy has around $1 billion is making you butthurt, but nothing done so far has been shady.

You keep ignoring that
1. NIL is legal
2. UM legal has to approvr any deal
3. Mario and Rad are not come mierdas that will allow a scam artist to destroy this team
4. Comparing him to Nevin Shapiro is apples and oranges as everything Shapiro did was illegal according to the NCAA rules back then
5. You moved the goalpoasts from "money laundering 101" to your current stance about "being careful" and "conjecture".

Yes it was conjecture on your part based on nothing.. absolutely nothing except that you "do audits" for a living .

Advertisement
There are no red flags. IDK if the fact this guy has around $1 billion is making you butthurt, but nothing done so far has been shady.

You keep ignoring that
1. NIL is legal
2. UM legal has to approvr any deal
3. Mario and Rad are not come mierdas that will allow a scam artist to destroy this team
4. Comparing him to Nevin Shapiro is apples and oranges as everything Shapiro did was illegal according to the NCAA rules back then
5. You moved the goalpoasts from "money laundering 101" to your current stance about "being careful" and "conjecture".

Yes it was conjecture on your part based on nothing.. absolutely nothing except that you "do audits" for a living .
To the ignore list you go, you don’t read and don’t understand that you have blinders on because you want Miami to be successful. I audit financial records, I was also an asset manager for years. I’m going to go on a limb and say I’ve been around more millionaires than you, and you have your head up your *** if you think every one of them is on the up and up, the fact he supports the same team as me has no bearing on that. But you keep it up, I’d rather be wrong anyway and you can go to bed feeling good about putting me in my place.

I think it’s hard to actually process how people amass such wealth

I’m not gonna say it’s easy but there’s definitely a playbook once you get a chunk of money

I love reading **** like this with these deals. I also love how they connect it to managing money for these kids. Sure there’s going to be some that it goes bust, but the ability to become millionaires in your 20s right now is ******* absurd. Step 1 with getting rich is usually start hanging out with rich people.
There was a commercial years ago by a company called BASF. Their claim was "we make a lot of the products you buy better." Jobs, Musk, Do Kwon and now Ruiz follow this philosophy.

To the ignore list you go, you don’t read and don’t understand that you have blinders on because you want Miami to be successful. I audit financial records, I was also an asset manager for years. I’m going to go on a limb and say I’ve been around more millionaires than you, and you have your head up your *** if you think every one of them is on the up and up, the fact he supports the same team as me has no bearing on that. But you keep it up, I’d rather be wrong anyway and you can go to bed feeling good about putting me in my place.
😂😂😂😂 look at you trying to make yourself look important listing your credentials after making a fool
of yourself here. Bye Bye asset manger /audit guy!

Enjoy the Shannon Era😂

P.S : And no one said all Millionaires are clean. You are the only one here assuming that I said that. It's your insistance that Ruiz must be dirty or how you called it "laundering 101" that is making you look like one of the dumbest asset managers/audit guy around.

Last edited:
Advertisement
3500 a month. Them kids good especially when they ain’t gotta pay for nothing in the first place.

Only thing this could lead to is more kids ending up in trouble but **** I’m glad they getting paid

Now they can buy study guides to go along with their textbooks.

You can continue to speak on how much of an expert you are, after basically admitting you tried to troll people, every single word you continue to write is worthless.

I havent read a single fact how shady Ruiz wealth is from and I havent heard how his wealth comes from laundering. Since we are in the legal field here, this might fall under defamation, doesnt it?

You can continue to speak on how much of an expert you are, after basically admitting you tried to troll people, every single word you continue to write is worthless.

I havent read a single fact how shady Ruiz wealth is from and I havent heard how his wealth comes from laundering. Since we are in the legal field here, this might fall under defamation, doesnt it?
Has not stated what fair market value on nil deals are also.

If you could get sued for defamation for anonymously posting things that may or may not be true on a message board we’d all be broke and in jail… but yeah lol it wasn’t an intentional troll just an observation how quickly the hammer falls when you post something that doesn’t fall in line

Advertisement
Back