Huge NIL News

Advertisement

All for the kids making money, especially when they’re Miami legacies but is Tuscaloosa Chevrolet or Athens Dodge giving money out to Miami athletes?

It’s Frank so I get it but that’s still 40K not invested into the program. Wondering if this is commonplace with other NIL deals.

All for the kids making money, especially when they’re Miami legacies but is Tuscaloosa Chevrolet or Athens Dodge giving money out to Miami athletes?

It’s Frank so I get it but that’s still 40K not invested into the program. Wondering if this is commonplace with other NIL deals.

I would imagine if nationwide company. I know owner of one of the chicken fast food places is Miami guy but no places in South FL yet but has other schools with NIL deals.

What kind of ROI are the Ruiz family expect from this? Do they even care if it’s a bad business idea if it helps Miami out?

Advertisement

Curious how many could get the lifewallet NIL that aren't at Miami hmmm

Firsr commercial out

Oh dude, if this is one of the products he’s selling the he’s going to BANK. You guys have no idea how much easier this is gonna make my job especially if you somehow can’t communicate. Fire Departments are gonna jump up from everywhere to partner with him.

I think this is all strategy... putting just a little bit here and there in safe non-UM spots that can't hurt Miami provides additional cover. The HS stuff helps too IMO. Being able to say "we support kids in and from the community" vs. "Canes" is pretty smart IMO.

Remember when I said they are high powered attorneys with inside AND outside counsel advising them? This is how you do it. And oh, its the son of a great Cane lol. He's not giving NIL deals to Gators, Noles, Dawgs, or Bama kids.

Also, it's their f'ing money they can do whatever the **** they want with it. The next person who complains that the Ruiz family is not giving enough to UM will be the first.

Advertisement
I mean I’m fine keeping nil deals to all Miami athletes. And if he finds a way to give HS athletes NIL deals this works out very well. Because then he’s not giving these Miami high school players money to go to the U, he’s giving them money because his business is in south Florida. So you get the nil money for being in south Florida. It’s just obvious you’re going to choose the u over fiu. And the like if you’re a top player…

The guy has one of the largest MLK collections in the world. Hes good in my book

Didn't he say on the Dannyboy show that he had NINE items? I'm serious, I thought that is what I heard.

1642729097937.png

1642729116346.png

Earl Little Jr. is probably next.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back