Huge NIL News

Something else that I don’t understand:

This guy is a career trial attorney - mind you a very good one - but a career trial attorney and then in his 50’s he suddenly develops a revolutionary healthcare program that’s going to give him a net worth of $30 billion?

How does that happen?
From what I see, law enforcement or enforcement of public programs such as health care leave room for lawsuits if the patient or the family of the patient have been either mistreated, not fairly treated or money taken away from them without justification. Especially when insurance companies come into play. German insurance companies have people go all over the country to negotiate figures so that the families do not get the full sum of insurance payment, which can be up to six figures easily.

You'd be surprised (unless law is your thing) at how much money patients make after mistreatment if they happen to sue. And if you are the lawyer leading the charge, you are getting some fat percentages.

Advertisement
From what I see, law enforcement or enforcement of public programs such as health care leave room for lawsuits if the patient or the family of the patient have been either mistreated, not fairly treated or money taken away from them without justification. Especially when insurance companies come into play. German insurance companies have people go all over the country to negotiate figures so that the families do not get the full sum of insurance payment, which can be up to six figures easily.

You'd be surprised (unless law is your thing) at how much money patients make after mistreatment if they happen to sue. And if you are the lawyer leading the charge, you are getting some fat percentages.

Right, but how was it that this guy suddenly patented this revolutionary system 25 years into his law career?

Right, but how was it that this guy suddenly patented this revolutionary system 25 years into his law career?
It doesnt surprise me at all. I havent dug too much into it, but it looks like he exposed a lucrative gap.

And I dont think he made it that sudden, if you are 25 years in your job and you see a pattern that could make you as rich as he could be, you better be silent and analyze the pattern in the dark. No one really knew about the history of Facebook and how it was developed until it exploded in our faces.

Almost all billion dollar deals and ideas fill a gap in a market that hasnt been exposed before. Ruiz seems like he has found one.

Advertisement
Something else that I don’t understand:

This guy is a career trial attorney - mind you a very good one - but a career trial attorney and then in his 50’s he suddenly develops a revolutionary healthcare program that’s going to give him a net worth of $30 billion?

How does that happen?
Good Luck?..

From my understanding...its a system he came up with that gets Healthcare billing to purchase recovery rights from Medicare Advantage Plans for the bills they paid that should have been paid by insurance companies..and with interest it comes out to over double the original payment...pretty smart
Its a win win for him and U.S Medicare & medicaid...

Advertisement
We really need a complete & comprehensive dept dedicated to NIL. They mentioned during The Army AAG that UT has a whole staff dedicated to NIL & it’s paid big dividends (pun intended). I know other schools have done the same.

But again, we have a new, COMPETENT AD, so I’m sure that’ll be taken care of. Fun times.

Advertisement
We really need a complete & comprehensive dept dedicated to NIL. They mentioned during The Army AAG that UT has a whole staff dedicated to NIL & it’s paid big dividends (pun intended). I know other schools have done the same.

But again, we have a new, COMPETENT AD, so I’m sure that’ll be taken care of. Fun times.

This is a very good point.

I don’t think Radakovich would be allowing the Ruiz NIL stuff if he didn’t think it was on the up + up and completely legit.

Man, I hope all these young men keep their focus and don't get caught up in having a very nice bankroll for even the working man.

That's just fun money since everything else in their lives is already paid for.

Lol. What do you think happens when some of these kids make it to the league? I think it’s a great learning tool for when they have to handle real NFL money and just a life skill in general.

Advertisement
One thing I hate about all the NIL stuff is the public nature of the deals specifics. I'm old enough to remember the effect on the NFL the Adam Schefters of the world has when contact details being released became the norm. More and more NFL athletes celebrity grew but also the bigger the targets they became. It used to be that NFL players could fly under the radar more than NBA players. The stars of course always have been targeted. Releasing the specifics of deals with college age athletes just seems like a bad idea to me personally. Not a fact just a opinion. Stating that this or that athlete has signed a deal should be enough.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="ht" dir="ltr">One year deals:<br>Tyler Van Dyke QB : 50k <br>Kamren Kinchens $42k <br>James Williams $42k <br>Will Mallory TE$42K <br>Zion Nelson $$42K <br>Jahfari Harvey $36K <br>Jacolby George $36K <br>Elijah Arroyo $36K <br>Romello Brinson $36K <a href="https://t.co/HZScoEyVfT">https://t.co/HZScoEyVfT</a></p>&mdash; John H. Ruiz (@JohnHRuiz) <a href="">January 17, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Advertisement
Back