Huge NIL News

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed.

I can’t put my finger on it exactly, but something about Ruiz just strikes me as very fishy.
This all day. Dude is a grandstanding attention ***** if you ask me. All that stadium talk is nonsense and he knows it. Nobody has ever heard of this cat and all the sudden he’s the program savior lighting cigars with $100 bills.

We can only hope the UM folks are vetting him thoroughly.

Something else that I don’t understand:

This guy is a career trial attorney - mind you a very good one - but a career trial attorney and then in his 50’s he suddenly develops a revolutionary healthcare program that’s going to give him a net worth of $30 billion?

How does that happen?

Advertisement
Agreed.

I can’t put my finger on it exactly, but something about Ruiz just strikes me as very fishy.
I don’t know if what he is doing is fishy( I hope not for the kid’s sake) but he definitely wants to be the center of attention for everything lately and that can be concerning for us. Hopefully somebody at the school can try and reign him in.

Why do some people say its means kids in trouble? Stop, not all these kids are from broken homes with no guidance. Its 2022, some of yall need to stop living in 1800. Tennis players and gymnists, soccer players, get bags at mere teenage years. Its only american sports where people convince themselves its ok to not pay kids because broke kids wont get into problems.....right? Also we call them kids but they legally and actually are young adults. Let them eat. Some are gonna help family, some gonna buy nice stuff, some gonna start a business. And yes some may end up in problems...just like the rest of america and the world.

This all day. Dude is a grandstanding attention ***** if you ask me. All that stadium talk is nonsense and he knows it. Nobody has ever heard of this cat and all the sudden he’s the program savior lighting cigars with $100 bills.

We can only hope the UM folks are vetting him thoroughly.
Well can u match what he’s giving the kids? If not then chill & just roll with it. It’s not not ur money. All we are is fans. Unless ur a Golden Cane🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement

Good bless that man, he’s is truly doing good work.
It’s Not my money, so I’m not going to comment.
Lol
BUT TVD is way under paid and I hope to god we have a bigger bag for Shamar.
50k is not going to cut it.

Are there any other boosters doing any work besides Ruiz? I’ve not heard **** from the Mas brothers, Soffers, or the idiot Leotard that hired Manny.

We need all donors to step up! Our time is now!

Don’t get it twisted, those are big checks he’s cutting, with zero returns. However, this going to take a team effort. Donors, Alumni, Fans, Dade and City of Miami we all need to bring it in and do our part.

Good bless that man, he’s is truly doing good work.
It’s Not my money, so I’m not going to comment.
Lol
BUT TVD is way under paid and I hope to god we have a bigger bag for Shamar.
50k is not going to cut it.

Are there any other boosters doing any work besides Ruiz? I’ve not heard **** from the Mas brothers, Soffers, or the idiot Leotard that hired Manny.

We need all donors to step up! Our time is now!

Don’t get it twisted, those are big checks he’s cutting, with zero returns. However, this going to take a team effort. Donors, Alumni, Fans, Dade and City of Miami we all need to bring it in and do our part.
If I’m not mistaken, Lamberts American Top Team deal of $600 a month for all players is supposed to be an ongoing thing. If that’s the case, you can add another $6k to everyone’s deals. I’m sure some players have they’re own additional deals to add to it.

Advertisement
If I’m not mistaken, Lamberts American Top Team deal of $600 a month for all players is supposed to be an ongoing thing. If that’s the case, you can add another $6k to everyone’s deals. I’m sure some players have they’re own additional deals to add to it.
Yeah. He stepped up big time, before anyone else did. That is really helpful money too when your a broke kid.
Was probably one of the first and and from outward appearances the most legitimate NIL deals to date.
But NCAA being NCAA that’s the one they wanted to investigate. Lol.
Never mind Brice Young’s deal, Texas or Texas AnM.

Dont really like how he is putting how much these kids are making out there. I like what Ruiz is doing just don’t like how he is going about it.
Personally, I dont see any difference than Texas publicly announcing that every Offensive Lineman gets money for performing pancake blocks. Or Ewers getting a million bucks before setting foot on a college football field. Or Brad Lambert disclosing a NIL deal worth 500k for every player on the team. Its the same.

This is how the NIL works these days. You can put this out and no one can do anything about it. Its marketing and advertisement so that players and parents notice what these people are doing to become more attracted.

As I said, NIL deals are public bags.

Advertisement
Back