Huertelou looks to be in......how do we close?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Welp, I did it again.

I told myself I wouldn't get hyped for a JuCo DT and here I am.

My dumbass will not learn.

Same ol' story regarding admissions. Unfortunate really. Miami's football program is truly handicapped - in comparison to most top 10 football programs as a result. I know this frustrates the coaches. Have been hoping for subtle change in some circumstances.

Same ol' story regarding admissions. Unfortunate really. Miami's football program is truly handicapped - in comparison to most top 10 football programs as a result. I know this frustrates the coaches. Have been hoping for subtle change in some circumstances.

Imagine if we were Stanford.

Advertisement
And here comes the admissions blame game before anyone knows anything about the actual situation with this dude.

don't understand why the admissions for these football scholarships have to be so **** hard. they're not coming to be nobel peace prize candidates. whether it deals with this kid or not scholarship athletes are here to make the school $$$

don't understand why the admissions for these football scholarships have to be so **** hard. they're not coming to be nobel peace prize candidates. whether it deals with this kid or not scholarship athletes are here to make the school $$$

The thing is, the admissions aren't so **** hard.

Advertisement
Report on 247:
He probably won't be deciding today. He said he can't really sign anywhere because coaches aren't in the office on Christmas to deal with the paperwork. So it's probably going to happen on Thursday most likely.

Advertisement
Report on 247:
He probably won't be deciding today. He said he can't really sign anywhere because coaches aren't in the office on Christmas to deal with the paperwork. So it's probably going to happen on Thursday most likely.

call golden @home-- open the university

Report on 247:

that means he isn't talking about us because our coaches are in orlando prepping for a game.

Imagine if we were Stanford.

Meanwhile, Stanford seems to recruit top DLs. I was just looking at Bleacher Report--for what that worthless site is worth--and they listed top 10 3-4 DEs. How did Stanford get somebody on that list and we have nobody? I think Stanford recruits Jucos too.

Advertisement
Back