Huertelou looks to be in......how do we close?

canesman

Junior
We can't possibly have more than 2-3 spots left.

It looks like the goal here is to keep the current commits in the fold and lock in 2-3 more kids.

JC Jackson has a spot all day if he wants it. Something appears to be holding him back or he is the/one of the silents. Amazingly FSU might not have room even if he wants to go there. Regardless, I think he is in.

David Njoku appears to want in; however, we may be holding this for Lane and/or Rudolph. I think the coaches will have to commit to him soon or risk losing him. I would lock him down and move on.

Would love to see another pure LB in this class like Derricot or Kenny Young. Just don't see it happening.

Dalvin Cook is looking like a no go.

Barring any defections, we realistically close with JC Jackson, Njoku and Huertelou.

Some may be let down by how we close; however, the cream of our class committed early unlike FSU who is going to close with their best players. If Chad Thomas, McDermott and Yearby announced on singing day, the Miami fan reaction would be light years different than it will be.

Advertisement
I understand the momentum on Cook has faded... but why are you saying he looks like a no go?

JAckson has said for a long time he is waiting until NSD. There's nothing holding him back, that's just the plan.

Advertisement
1) NOBODY knows how many spots are left
2) if we sign this class as it is right now it will go down as top 5 EVER
3) Just wait until signing day minds will change a million times there will be no football and coaches will be in a lot of commits ears INCLUDING ours.
Sit back and enjoy the ride

I understand the momentum on Cook has faded... but why are you saying he looks like a no go?

we have all understood that until he signs don't believe anything he says I think the board has forgotten that but jan 2nd cant come fast enough

I would be very happy if we can hang on to the guys we have committed and add those 3 guys. It sucks not getting Cook, but this is still a very good class.

Advertisement
Time to move on from Cook.

We are going to have to roll with Duke Johnosn, Gus Edwards, Dallas Crawford, Joe Yearby and Brandon Powell.

Nobody will feel bad for us or Mr. Golden with that stable of backs.

Time to move on from Cook.

We are going to have to roll with Duke Johnosn, Gus Edwards, Dallas Crawford, Joe Yearby and Brandon Powell.

Nobody will feel bad for us or Mr. Golden with that stable of backs.

Don't sleep on a VERY LAST MINUTE offer to 2014 RB D'Andre Ferby, just like his best friend Corn Elder was added to the 2013 class last minute. Ferby is a load at 230lbs as a running back, an he runs with bad intentions from the word go.

Go Canes!

I'd bet there will be 1-2 guys in the class who no one is mentioning right now, and 1-2 guys not in the class who everyone is penciling in right now.

Advertisement
JUCO linebacker, don't forget that! Also, if Mcrary acts up and wants out we can possibly add 2 of them and start to really gain depth there

I'd bet there will be 1-2 guys in the class who no one is mentioning right now, and 1-2 guys not in the class who everyone is penciling in right now.

Watch out for Damian Prince, kids a stud and said months back he will take an ov here. If that still goes through Gibbons, KC and Darling will be enrolled and Linder can visit and he can see literally an All Star starting group that he can be apart of and he loves Kehoe from what I keep reading from him

How many can we roll back to 2013 class? I read Mayes was trying to be an EE so would that shift the numbers?

Advertisement
Will be interesting to see what it looks like o NSD. We may get a surprise out of nowhere, or we may get a commitment who flips--crootin.

Some may be let down by how we close; however, the cream of our class committed early unlike FSU who is going to close with their best players. If Chad Thomas, McDermott and Yearby announced on singing day, the Miami fan reaction would be light years different than it will be.

Isn't this FSU's modus operandi? FSU always seems to have some big shot recruits in the bag whose commitments it holds until Signing Day to make a big splash. It seems like a yearly thing in Tallahassee.

Advertisement
Back