HS Transfer Rumors Swirling Around

The whole idea that HS are now engaging in straight recruiting and offering scholarships is insane to me. Pretty soon the FHSAA is going to turn into an NCAA for HS and start having to limit these things for private schools.

Advertisement
Huge news for us. All three of those guys are must gets.

I'm not sure how much this helps us.

I mean, Scarlett is an FSU lean regardless where he plays football.

Bruce and Causey I don't know too much about their early favorites.

Scarlett's family is full of canes. And Scarlett stated that miami and FSU are his co leaders. Scarlett just wants to play early and stay in Florida. Also, the STA coaches love Coach D.

We are looking very good with Causey right now. He's visited Miami 4+ times since he got offered and he loves the school. Getting Causey would have influence on Scarlett.

Sam bruce will change his leader a bunch of times from now till 2016 signing day.

Like glory said golden and D have a great relationship with sta due to the New Jersey connections of past coaches. Now St. Thomas has miami targets Scarlett, Bruce, Causey, Chris Hart, Devante Peete, and a coaching staff behind the canes. St Thomas has put themselves in state contention and so has miami with these moves.

798.gif

Advertisement
Was just told the transfers aren't offcial.

Those guys are going to STA. Bruce, Scarlett, Boyce, and Causey

As far as what it means for UM. We lead for Causey and him going to STA only makes its better. Bruce its too far away right no. He is only a sophomore. Will probably be a UM/FSU battle

Boyce isnt a Miami type kid cause of size. Phenomenal HS player though. I think Scarlett is a Nole

Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 17h
Information that is being circulated about uschool football no longer giving aid to football players and disbanding is incorrect.

I hope this dude disappears with Quincy. Please let ole homeboy work some school in Orlando or Jacksonville

RT @SFHSSports: BREAKING: Roger Harriot resigned this morning as head coach at University School!!!

Advertisement
RyanBartow247 ‏@RyanBartow 15m

Roger Harriott has resigned as head coach of Fort Lauderdale (FL) University School HS as he'll be pursuing an assistant coaching job at FAU

Advertisement
RyanBartow247 ‏@RyanBartow 15m

Roger Harriott has resigned as head coach of Fort Lauderdale (FL) University School HS as he'll be pursuing an assistant coaching job at FAU

Interesting... A person usually does not quit their current job until they have another one in the bag, i.e. Another contract signed with a start date. This whole story about pursuing an FAU job sounds fishy... So if he doesn't get it, then what? Coach pee wee's...?

Sounds like they are pulling the plug on the U school (scholarship) football program... I imagine it was costing them close to $1 million a year...

$25 k per student athlete / 25 free ships (fresh, soph, JR's and sr's) = 625k
Coaches another 200k
Equipment, facilities, travel, etc. 100+ k

Advertisement
Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 1m

Brandon Boyce @BoycetookFlight, a DT at University School, tweeted he's headed to St. Thomas Aquinas. A few more big names will follow suit.

Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 1m

2015 U-School CB Rashard Causey said he's "likely" headed to St. Thomas Aquinas. American Heritage is also an option. "I don't know yet."

LULZ at Choad Wilson and pU School. Al was smart staying away from that sinking ship full of turds.

Been a rough few weeks for Nipsy and Choad Wilson with everyone bolting on Nipsy at uf.ag and now pU School's football program disappearing as quickly as it appeared. Poof! All your fa..ggy schemes and dreams go up in a fart fume. Karma is a motherfcker.

Advertisement
Back