How would bad weather affect the game?

the23Watcher

Sophomore
Just checking out the weather and its predicting Thunderstorms during the time of the game. I feel like that would help fsu more than us as it would hurt our passing game. They probably have a better running attack.

And yes I remember 2003, I was actually at that game. But we were clearly the superior team back then. Not the case right now.

Advertisement
Around a 50/50 chance of mostly scattered thundershowers with a slight breeze.

7AD19DFA-EC42-47EA-A806-4D71B54ECA9E.jpg

In other words, a typical Florida afternoon.

There’s a good possibility that the weather is not even a factor, and sure doesn’t look like the Sean Taylor monsoon. It doesn’t look like anything severe or sustained right now. Of course, anything is possible, it’s weather. That other game wasn’t just a rain game. That looked like a Southeast Asia monsoon 13 years ago.

Just checking out the weather and its predicting Thunderstorms during the time of the game. I feel like that would help fsu more than us as it would hurt our passing game. They probably have a better running attack.

And yes I remember 2003, I was actually at that game. But we were clearly the superior team back then. Not the case right now.

They are 122nd in the country running the football, have a horrid o-line, and we have Mark Walton. They do not have a better running attack than we do.

They are 122nd in the country running the football, have a horrid o-line, and we have Mark Walton. They do not have a better running attack than we do.

no but they have Cam Akers, you don't understand

Advertisement
I thought we had the best returning RB in the ACC. Akers hasnt done ****

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
We're gonna crowd the box and force blackman to throw anyway, so I think rain would only help our cause.

Advertisement
Why is there this myth they have a better running attack?

Because mental midgets have a smoother cognitive experience in grasping the names of FSU's RB recruits than in understanding that their OL play has been straight flaming basura.

Der der der....Akers 5 star....der der der....Walton 4 star...der der der....advantage Noles!

Last edited:
We're gonna crowd the box and force blackman to throw anyway, so I think rain would only help our cause.

I don't know if I like that plan.

We should be able to pressure by rushing 4.

Blackman can throw it. We'll need our DBs to play well.

You can crowd the line of scrimmage and make it difficult to run without blitzing. In obvious passing situations, I'm of the opinion that they should drop everyone into coverage and only rush four though.

Advertisement

I don't know if I like that plan.

We should be able to pressure by rushing 4.

Blackman can throw it. We'll need our DBs to play well.

You can crowd the line of scrimmage and make it difficult to run without blitzing. In obvious passing situations, I'm of the opinion that they should drop everyone into coverage and only rush four though.

Crowd the box, show him multiple looks, but then rush 4 on most downs. Even with pressure from 4 down, blitz from time to time, but being mindful of the screen game.

This^^. Nobody is talking about their QB he’s the TF not Rosier. Honestly , he’s the one with all the pressure, Rosier, has some pressure, but unlike Blackmon. I agree [MENTION=17467]Dan Sileo JR[/MENTION]

Don't see us doing that, at least to start. I think Diaz wants to see if our front 4 can bring heat without bringing extra blitzers. If so, it's a wrap.

Rain helps them for sure especially if it's tough to pass. Our Oline over the years just hasn't been up to snuff in these big games. It's coming down to them either way. If our line comes to play we should win handily. If not, it's gonna be a dog fight.

Looking to see McDermott lead!

Advertisement
Back