How would bad weather affect the game?

Advertisement
Look like we're supposed to start getting rain in Tally tomorrow around 11am. My guess is it's going to be raining and windy for most of the game.

Does the rain benefit us or them?

In a monsoon type of game, the team which RUSHES the ball with success. Will benefit the most. dUh.

We do have the benefit of two very tall wide receivers and another who is fast as ****. We also have a qb who can scramble if he has to. Running and short passes may be all we need to sustain drives, score points and eat clock.

To borrow a movie line (well sorta)......there will be mud.

Advertisement
3 Pm. Scattered thunderstorms with 84 degrees, feels like 92, 45% chance of rain, 71% humidity, wind SE at 11 mph. Going to be better than a typical afternoon day in Miami. We roll.

Last edited:
Look like we're supposed to start getting rain in Tally tomorrow around 11am. My guess is it's going to be raining and windy for most of the game.

Does the rain benefit us or them?

We play in the stuff all the time, those pansies play inside a bubble. Those prima donna's will probably start melting if it starts to rain...

it benefits them..we dont have a power run game and our rb racks up alot of yards..jump cutting and cutting back against the grain.

Advertisement
3 Pm. Scattered thunderstorms with 84 degrees, feels like 92, 45% chance of rain, 71% humidity, wind SE at 11 mph. Going to be better than a typical afternoon day in Miami. We roll.

45% chance of rain means there is 55% it doesn’t rain...glass half full but this is CIS so I guess 45% is bringing a monsoon

it benefits them..we dont have a power run game and our rb racks up alot of yards..jump cutting and cutting back against the grain.

FSU has a power run game? A run game includes the line. And FSU has one of the weakest lines in the ACC.

And it seems like everyone is neglecting to mention possibly the most critical skill position in a rain game -- the TE.

We're Miami. We practice and play in rain as much as any team in the country.

Advertisement
How about we line up Rosier, Walton and Homer in the triple option?

Advertisement
If we win toss we should not defer and take ball first. Try to score first and jump out ahead. Force them to pass and rely on that QB.

But, frankly, I don't know which they are weaker at--running the ball or passing. I want to force that QB to try to beat us.

Advertisement
Back