How would bad weather affect the game?

Look like we're supposed to start getting rain in Tally tomorrow around 11am. My guess is it's going to be raining and windy for most of the game.

Does the rain benefit us or them?

Advertisement
Definitely benefits Florida State. They have a bruiser back and a quarterback who can't throw.

Advertisement
how did greg jones do in the rain? their bruiser sucks. if they have to rely on the run and their oline, they're in trouble.

Advertisement
You guys continue to be obsessed with weather. Amateur weathermen here been predicting for days what if anything storm will do and will it change time of game or even have game cancelled. Grow a pair kids. Weather will equally effect both teams. If you think bad weather will effect us more than fsu then you are dumber than I thought you were.

Advertisement
how did greg jones do in the rain? their bruiser sucks. if they have to rely on the run and their oline, they're in trouble.

this

PLEASE run it right at this front 7

pinckney with 39 tackles and 6 sacks

We couldn't run the ball against Duke and relied almost entirely on our passing game to get our yards and scores. Now add a better defense and tougher environment to throw the ball in.

Not good.

Advertisement
proxy.php

Man, we need to hurry up and play this game. Folks act like we have this Charlie Brown Rain cloud only hovering about us. They're going to be affected as well. If it rains like it forecasted, then It will be sloppy *** game, and boils down to turnovers and the running game. Footing will be the main issue, so hope those boy got those 1.5 spikes on deck! The rain won't be the problem, it's going to be the wind! Should be around 25 mph by game time. Hope the set the scheme for this element, cause that's going to be a problem!

Last edited:
can't just say "we couldn't run the ball vs duke and fsu has a better defense so we won't be able to run against fsu". it doesn't work that way. i'm willing to bet walton has more yards vs fsu than he did vs duke.

Advertisement
Back