How many times and why do you continue..(REMIX)to be ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you googling ppls names tho ? You say “people” but you’re talking about yourself . That’s some weird **** no matter how you try to frame it . Your reasoning is Oh since he posted his tweets on here you might as well help yourself to looking up his criminal record?
I googled his name because someone told me there was a video of his high school football highlights out there.

I was planning on using it.

I didn’t expect his criminal record to show up.

Advertisement
I don’t come here for every thread to be thread jacked into some homoerotic innuendo. I just want to read news about my team. Every.single.theead.
I heard TOS is having a discount on their subscription price 🤷🏾‍♂️..there are other options. If pressing the ignore button is so hard for you maybe and NYSOM erks u this must that u feel the need to start a thread tryna kick him out of the cool kids club maybe you should cut your losses on this FREE subscription

Advertisement
OK... well, you're absolutely wrong.

Don't believe me? Go to your local airport and say "bomb."

I didn't write the laws, but I understand them. If you don't like it, please contact your local congressman.
NYSOM isn’t breaking any laws..or rules for a FREE site..he got put in purgatory a couple time if he crossed a line. But other than that he is a active member and does offer good threads for discussion..I don’t understand why this bothers some of y’all as much as it does..just press ignore

I wasn't aware of anyone taking anything off the board or any personal information being shared. We don't allow personal information to be posted and we wouldn't tolerate users stalking users away from the board. The only thing I am aware of is NYSOM creating a fake screenshot of AustinCane.
Which was ******* hilarious 🤣🤣 has the board in a frenzy for a couple weeks

I was gonna let this go because it’s so absurd but he keeps bringing it up so I’m going to address it.

This guy Cash Money Cane has the exact same name on Twitter as he does here.

His tweets came up in my timeline on Twitter often despite me not following him because we had mutual followers.

A few months ago, I noticed his tweets stopped.

So I checked his page.

His account had been suspended.

I asked him why that happened about two weeks ago.

That, to him, qualifies as “stalking”.
1582366395915.gif

View attachment 112275

Let me know how comfortable you'd be with this weirdo taking your handle from here and googling it, while he's also doctoring conversations with other members.

I honestly don't think a single person on this board would think to start googling other members. It's ******* creepy.

Also worth noting I hadn't said a word to this nut prior to this for months.
Bro I think your a bit paranoid..if your Twitter is the same as it is on here..and you follow a lot of canes stuff in Twitter..and NYSOM does do..then your Twitter handles might’ve crossed paths

Advertisement
Yet the mods here still don’t get it.
If your looking for an instant permaband on @nystateofmind. There is no plural in mods because this comes down to @Andrew. Focus your angry here because i can only do what is in my control.

The group that says "Moderators" they can only issue warnings and it takes 3 rule violations for a band to kick in from us. That's how this last band happened.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back