How many times and why do you continue..(REMIX)to be ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If someone is offended, there is an ignore function.

Banning speech serves what purpose again?

Just saying.

Freedom of speech does not apply to fraud, libel and defamation. He made up a conversation and passed it off as real by doctoring an image.

It's wildly immature at best and seriously psychotic at worst.

Freedom of speech does not apply to fraud, libel and defamation. He made up a conversation and passed it off as real by doctoring an image.

It's a message board, where we all use fake screen names. FFS, your name is CashMoneyCane and you are talking about maturity?

Andrew,
I just wish every thread didn't turn into homoerotic fantasies by nysom. can't he just have his own thread for that and every other thread doesn't turn into comments about players or coaches looks etc etc etc.

Advertisement
It ain’t free speech if you add limitations. Like it has already been said there’s an “ignore” butt

‘Murica! **** yea!!

It has nothing to do with free speech, genius. If a person makes it look like YOU said something, that you did not say, that you might find embarrassing or defamatory, it's illegal.

If I said "Mcanes305 said he can't stop jacking off to nun ****," that would not be freedom of speech, unless you actually said it. Which hey, you just might have.

****sucking litagious lawyers like you are who are ruing this country

***not a personal attack. Simply comparing his mindset to that of a trashy ambulance chaser. You got no arguement so you go litigious over a silly prank between two fake names in the internet.***

always for free speech unless it’s something you don’t like then it conveniently becomes hate speech or some other ****. ******* cry babies

It has nothing to do with free speech, genius. If a person makes it look like YOU said something, that you did not say, that you might find embarrassing or defamatory, it's illegal.

If I said "Mcanes305 said he can't stop jacking off to nun ****," that would not be freedom of speech, unless you actually said it. Which hey, you just might have.
Nope. Free speech is you can say whatever the **** you want. It’s your God given right Because government or no one else can control what comes out of your mout. Hence you were born with the right to speech! Any and everyone has that freedom to say whatever they want. The repercussions to speech is what your saying aka limitations to speech

It's a message board, where we all use fake screen names. FFS, your name is CashMoneyCane and you are talking about maturity?

It's a joke, as I work in finance and specifically, investment management. The joke, being, rappers notoriously flaunting their wealth, whereas I'm a learned professional in the matter. And hey, the alliteration was nice. Sorry if that's all to immature for your taste. But "Andrew" is a super creative handle.

It stops being a message board with fake screen names when the person who's doctoring conversations is also digging into people, namely ME, off the board.

Advertisement
****sucking litagious lawyers like you are who are ruing this country

***not a personal attack. Simply comparing his mindset to that of a trashy ambulance chaser. You got no arguement so you go litigious over a silly prank between two fake names in the internet.***

always for free speech unless it’s something you don’t like then it conveniently becomes hate speech or some other ****. ******* cry babies

1) I'm not a lawyer.
2) There are laws for reasons.
3) When did I talk about "litigating."

You seem riled up about the matter. Maybe take a peek out the window... I heard Nancy Pelosi is coming to take your Barrett.

Nope. Free speech is you can say whatever the **** you want. It’s your God given right Because government or no one else can control what comes out of your mout. Hence you were born with the right to speech! Any and everyone has that freedom to say whatever they want. The repercussions to speech is what your saying aka limitations to speech

OK... well, you're absolutely wrong.

Don't believe me? Go to your local airport and say "bomb."

I didn't write the laws, but I understand them. If you don't like it, please contact your local congressman.

It's a joke, as I work in finance and specifically, investment management. The joke, being, rappers notoriously flaunting their wealth, whereas I'm a learned professional in the matter. And hey, the alliteration was nice. Sorry if that's all to immature for your taste. But "Andrew" is a super creative handle.

It stops being a message board with fake screen names when the person who's doctoring conversations is also digging into people, namely ME, off the board.

You're missing my point. Message boards are not supposed to be serious, hence your username and NYSOM.

You can go to jail for threats. I wouldn't call that free speech.

Advertisement
You're missing my point. Message boards are not supposed to be serious, hence your username and NYSOM.

That was a pretty impressive backpedal.

You're missing my point. When that goes OFF the board, the joke stops. That clown took it upon himself to take my handle on here and either google it or search it on twitter. I don't know him, he didn't follow me. Please ask yourself why someone would do that, and how comfortable you would be with it if that same person doctored a conversation with another person and posted it here, right around the same time.

It's weird, creepy stalker ****.

You're missing my point. When that goes OFF the board, the joke stops. That clown took it upon himself to take my handle on here and either google it or search it on twitter. I don't know him, he didn't follow me. Please ask yourself why someone would do that, and how comfortable you would be with it if that same person doctored a conversation with another person and posted it here, right around the same time.

Ok, you have a point. As a bystander I laugh, but you have a very valid point

Advertisement

I wasn't aware of anyone taking anything off the board or any personal information being shared. We don't allow personal information to be posted and we wouldn't tolerate users stalking users away from the board. The only thing I am aware of is NYSOM creating a fake screenshot of AustinCane.

We'd have less of this sht if there was no such things as a VPN.

Letting nysom back? You all need the clicks that bad? We need more homosexual innuendo on every freaking post?
The definition of insanity...
tenor - 2020-02-21T205533.787.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back