How many times and why do you continue..(REMIX)to be ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I didn’t genuinely care why your Twitter got suspended.

You attacked me twice two weeks ago so I brought it up.

So, again, you took something from outside of this website to retaliate against me because you felt "attacked?"

You're nuts man. You're seriously, seriously mentally ill.

Further, I in no way, whatsoever "attacked" you. You made a condescending and unsolicited comment about me being "Warren Buffet" because I posted about finance, which I happen to have expertise in. Is this the "attack" you're referring to?

Screenshot 2020-02-21 at 8.58.59 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
It has nothing to do with free speech, genius. If a person makes it look like YOU said something, that you did not say, that you might find embarrassing or defamatory, it's illegal.

If I said "Mcanes305 said he can't stop jacking off to nun ****," that would not be freedom of speech, unless you actually said it. Which hey, you just might have.
No reason to bring the nun **** into this...I wish I could remember who the dude was that took a screen shot and posted it on here with the Nun **** tab still open on their desktop unbeknownst to them at the time :pgdead:

U asked me if I've ever been arrested. It's clear you've been stalking people on this board.

I'm hoping u do dox me so we can get your *ss up out of here for good.

I never had any beef with you.

I found your tweets funny.

Then you completely turned on me while I was gone.

You insulted me, called me a *****, and insinuated that I am actually ***, even though it’s been made pretty clear that I am not.

You include your real life information - including your name - in your tweets and posts and expect that people won’t use that **** against you?

That’s not “doxing”.

You doxed yourself.

Your record is literally the first thing that comes up when people Google your name.

If you didn’t want people to know about your arrest, maybe don’t get arrested in the first place.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Show me where I called u a b*tch, I'll wait.

U were cool until u did that to Austin and I let u know when u posted the pic that if it's fake that's a b*tch move.

The fact that u take the time to search someone's tweets is creepy.

U have an email linked to your CIS account it wouldn't be hard for me to find out who u are but I don't care enough. I have a life.

No reason to bring the nun **** into this...I wish I could remember who the dude was that took a screen shot and posted it on here with the Nun **** tab still open on their desktop unbeknownst to them at the time :pgdead:

There is zero question in my mind that that was the best thing to ever happen to this board. Needless to say, you'll never hear from him here again, but I'm sure the stalker that started this thread has kept tabs on him.

Show me where I called u a b*tch, I'll wait.

U were cool until u did that to Austin and I let u know when u posted the pic that if it's fake that's a b*tch move.

The fact that u take the time to search someone's tweets is creepy.

U have an email linked to your CIS account it wouldn't be hard for me to find out who u are but I don't care enough. I have a life.

Thank you. This is exactly my point. We can all go at each other here. What this clown does is get hurt and then takes retaliation to a whole different level. There is absolutely zero reason to start googling members of this site. I honestly don't think any of us would do that except this clown.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This guy Cash Money Cane has the exact same name on Twitter as he does here.

His tweets came up in my timeline on Twitter often despite me not following him because we had mutual followers.

A few months ago, I noticed his tweets stopped.

So I checked his page.

His account had been suspended.

That, to him, qualifies as “stalking”.

So here you are admitting that you decided to leave this site to check my twitter page, even though you didn't follow me.

I didn’t genuinely care why your Twitter got suspended.

You attacked me twice two weeks ago so I brought it up.

And now acknowledging that I hurt your feelings, somehow. Which you haven't addressed yet.

So then, you thought to yourself "hey, I know this guy is on twitter... let me go look at that." And you didn't care that my account was suspended, but you brought it up as a total non sequitur anyway.

Why would you do that, right after I hurt your feelings? To retaliate, clearly. You went to my twitter profile to try to find something you could use against me, just like you made up a message from because he hurt you, AND googled D RevLee and posted about arrest records. Could you be more of a little *****?

You felt slighted, so you went above and beyond to find or manufacture information to show us in a negative light.

And somehow you think this is not the exact way a stalker would behave. And you were hesitant to address it, because you knew what you were doing, and now you've admitted all of it.

Last edited:
So, again, you took something from outside of this website to retaliate against me because you felt "attacked?"

You're nuts man. You're seriously, seriously mentally ill.

Further, I in no way, whatsoever "attacked" you. You made a condescending and unsolicited comment about me being "Warren Buffet" because I posted about finance, which I happen to have expertise in. Is this the "attack" you're referring to?

View attachment 112277
I thought that was sarcasm.

You insulted me, called me a *****, and insinuated that I am actually ***, even though it’s been made pretty clear that I am not.

You include your real life information - including your name - in your tweets and posts and expect that people won’t use that **** against you?

That’s not “doxing”.

You doxed yourself.

Your record is literally the first thing that comes up when people Google your name.

If you didn’t want people to know about your arrest, maybe don’t get arrested in the first place.
Why are you googling ppls names tho ? You say “people” but you’re talking about yourself . That’s some weird **** no matter how you try to frame it . Your reasoning is Oh since he posted his tweets on here you might as well help yourself to looking up his criminal record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back