How many times and why do you continue..(REMIX)to be ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freedom of speech does not apply to fraud, libel and defamation. He made up a conversation and passed it off as real by doctoring an image.

It's wildly immature at best and seriously psychotic at worst.

It actually does, but there are consequences to libelous speech (if proven...a very high bar).

I suppose if someone was stalking a real person's public account, but even still that has limits.

I mean, your name is actually Cane, Cash Money right?

I know all my documents of record are signed Cane, Empirical.

Advertisement
It actually does, but there are consequences to libelous speech (if proven...a very high bar).

I suppose if someone was stalking a real person's public account, but even still that has limits.

Andrew just has the one name. Like Cher or Sade.

Advertisement
Andrew just has the one name. Like Cher or Sade.

I'm outing myself....

I'm actually......

Cameo.

miniGif_20200221220559.gif

Word Up B!tches.

If there are consequences it means they're not covered. That's like saying we have freedom to murder people but there are consequences. C'mon man.

Also, freedom of speech does not apply to threats made on a person, or populace, nor does it apply to bribery, extortion, etc.

We do not have freedom of speech just like we do not have freedom, nor are we guaranteed it. We have liberty. It's terrifyingly sad how little people understand that difference, especially the ones that are all about 'Murica.

I wasn't aware of anyone taking anything off the board or any personal information being shared. We don't allow personal information to be posted and we wouldn't tolerate users stalking users away from the board. The only thing I am aware of is NYSOM creating a fake screenshot of AustinCane.

Well, he did exactly that, within a couple weeks ago. I can't find the comment but I'm sure you can.

No personal information was shared. But the very notion of "I'm going to look up this person's handle and see what else I can find on them off the site" is really, frankly absurd to me. I don't think anyone on this board would think to do something that nuts, and I know I sure as **** never have.

Further, and the reason a hard line should be taken, is because it's really easy to doctor posts and messages. And if that continued, this site would be worthless real fast.

Advertisement
Well, he did exactly that, within a couple weeks ago. I can't find the comment but I'm sure you can.

No personal information was shared. But the very notion of "I'm going to look up this person's handle and see what else I can find on them off the site" is really, frankly absurd to me. I don't think anyone on this board would think to do something that nuts, and I know I sure as **** never have.

Further, and the reason a hard line should be taken, is because it's really easy to doctor posts and messages. And if that continued, this site would be worthless real fast.

I don't have any search capabilities that you don't have, so I can't find the post. That being said, quotes are modified on almost a daily basis (Though usually made obvious). If something like that happens again then "Report" the post so a mod can take care of it.

What do you mean, he’s digging into you? Are you serious?
I was gonna let this go because it’s so absurd but he keeps bringing it up so I’m going to address it.

This guy Cash Money Cane has the exact same name on Twitter as he does here.

His tweets came up in my timeline on Twitter often despite me not following him because we had mutual followers.

A few months ago, I noticed his tweets stopped.

So I checked his page.

His account had been suspended.

I asked him why that happened about two weeks ago.

That, to him, qualifies as “stalking”.

Advertisement
What do you mean, he’s digging into you? Are you serious?

Screenshot 2020-02-21 at 8.42.46 PM.png

Let me know how comfortable you'd be with this weirdo taking your handle from here and googling it, while he's also doctoring conversations with other members.

I honestly don't think a single person on this board would think to start googling other members. It's ******* creepy.

Also worth noting I hadn't said a word to this nut prior to this for months.

View attachment 112275

Let me know how comfortable you'd be with this weirdo taking your handle from here and googling it, while he's also doctoring conversations with other members.

I honestly don't think a single person on this board would think to start googling other members. It's ******* creepy.

Also worth noting I hadn't said a word to this nut prior to this for months.

Creepy no doubt.

I remember several months back he asked me what my Twitter handle was. I just didn’t respond. I guess he must’ve been digging or wanted to dig up some dirt, because I used to slap him down every once in a while.

I was gonna let this go because it’s so absurd but he keeps bringing it up so I’m going to address it.

His tweets came up in my timeline on Twitter often despite me not following him because we had mutual followers.

So I checked his page.

You didn't follow me. You never messaged me. I don't speak to you. And all of a sudden you're that interested in me, huh? Instead of sending me a message, like a normal person, you decide to randomly pop-in on a thread, where there is literally zero conversation about me, or my twitter feed, in response to a comment that has nothing to do with either, with that?

Add to that your incessant need to respond, unsolicited, to my posts, with poor attempts at digs at me.

You are a person who makes up fake conversations and posts them to message boards to insult people. Your behavior is consistently not that of a normal adult. You're a creep.

Advertisement
You didn't follow me. You never messaged me. I don't speak to you. And all of a sudden you're that interested in me, huh? Instead of sending me a message, like a normal person, you decide to randomly pop-in on a thread, where there is literally zero conversation about me, or my twitter feed, in response to a comment that has nothing to do with either, with that?
I didn’t genuinely care why your Twitter got suspended.

You attacked me twice two weeks ago so I brought it up.

Creepy no doubt.

I remember several months back he asked me what my Twitter handle was. I just didn’t respond. I guess he must’ve been digging or wanted to dig up some dirt, because I slap him down every once in a while

Well now we know instead of digging up dirt he'll just doctor a conversation and pass it off as true.

I think the guy is a 15 year old living in his mom's garage. Normal adults don't behave like that.

So I checked his page.

U asked me if I've ever been arrested. It's clear you've been stalking people on this board.

I'm hoping u do dox me so we can get your *ss up out of here for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back