How many times and why do you continue..(REMIX)to be ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the biggest soap opera threads that I can remember on a board and I’ve been around since the Grassy days!

Advertisement
If there are consequences it means they're not covered. That's like saying we have freedom to murder people but there are consequences. C'mon man.

Also, freedom of speech does not apply to threats made on a person, or populace, nor does it apply to bribery, extortion, etc.

We do not have freedom of speech just like we do not have freedom, nor are we guaranteed it. We have liberty. It's terrifyingly sad how little people understand that difference, especially the ones that are all about 'Murica.

You are using "freedom of speech" wrong.

Well, he did exactly that, within a couple weeks ago. I can't find the comment but I'm sure you can.

No personal information was shared. But the very notion of "I'm going to look up this person's handle and see what else I can find on them off the site" is really, frankly absurd to me. I don't think anyone on this board would think to do something that nuts, and I know I sure as **** never have.

Further, and the reason a hard line should be taken, is because it's really easy to doctor posts and messages. And if that continued, this site would be worthless real fast.

You have willingly entered the public space via your avatar and screen name. Everyone on here has.

Your "name" being at risk in searches is one of the many costs of admission.

Advertisement
You have willingly entered the public space via your avatar and screen name. Everyone on here has.

Your "name" being at risk in searches is one of the many costs of admission.

That’s nonsense. No one here, with the exception of one or two, considers their identities as being in a public space.

Advertisement
the only thing that bothers me about nystateofmind is the SENSELESS *** crap he continually posts thinking it makes the rest of us... giggle?

HALF of his posts are useless, the other half are welcome news.

I don't see why it's so hard for him to just use the ONE half that's actually useful. He'd be **** near the best poster, definitely top 5, on this board if he'd just drop the stupid "hehe look at me guyz" bullcrap.

That’s nonsense. No one here, with the exception of one or two, considers their identities as being in a public space.

Not your ACTUAL identity you mongoloid.

Your created SCREEN NAME moniker.

They are 100% in the public space with all that comes with it.

If you tie said screen name to your actual personal information in any discoverable form whtsoever, then you have also put said personal information in the public space as well.

FFS, OC3, douche bag is your superpower.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1. NYSOM
2. NJSOM
3. OGH
4. D RevLee
5. SonnyLong
7.FullyERicht
9.HawaiiAndtTheOver
11.Hargre22
12.Sebastianbird
14.KingSlayer
15.KrazyCane

That's your top 15. Outside of Krazy the rest are band and the missing ones. I will fill in if they come in here and want to see where they stand.

FullyERicht <— don’t know how I missed this poster, but that is an underrated username!

Advertisement
Not your ACTUAL identity you mongoloid.

Your created SCREEN NAME moniker.

They are 100% in the public space with all that comes with it.

If you tie said screen name to your actual personal information in any discoverable form whtsoever, then you have also put said personal information in the public space as well.

FFS.

So triggered.

Did I catch you on your period?

Drink some cranberry juice, you angry snowflake.

And your last paragraph confirms what I was referring to.

the only thing that bothers me about nystateofmind is the SENSELESS *** crap he continually posts thinking it makes the rest of us... giggle?

HALF of his posts are useless, the other half are welcome news.

I don't see why it's so hard for him to just use the ONE half that's actually useful. He'd be **** near the best poster, definitely top 5, on this board if he'd just drop the stupid "hehe look at me guyz" bullcrap.

I have to agree with this. When he got da banned, I was thinking “no more breaking news network”.

I do have to admit that I laugh at his *** (attention grabbing shizzle) every now and then, so I contribute to his other half. But I’m not so sure even NYSOM can get out of his own way to avoid getting the banned again!

So triggered.

Did I catch you on your period?

Drink some cranberry juice, you angry snowflake.

And your last paragraph confirms what I was referring to.

Another example of you trying to sound smart and then your routine humiliation follows.

Standard.

btw...a PSA for you....you would be surprised what comes up tied to screen names on dark web deep searches.

Now that information, if not legitimately open source, would be illegal to post, but regardless, its out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back