How many times and why do you continue..(REMIX)to be ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be honest, we know it was because one of the mods was making it untenable around here for NYSOM to stay. It was a crusade. So instead of the mod being kicked off their duties and suspended, which should have happened, Andrew had to go with the easier route.
I’m being honest. Andrew isn’t the only owner.

Advertisement
What was the point in bringing him back for less than 24 hours then? One last hurrah?!?
I have no idea. As I’m understanding it, and I’ve seen it before - I think with NYSOM previously, there were multiple charges working their way through the system during his ban. There isn’t efficiency of justice here where they consolidate it all into one case. He got an on the spot ban a week ago but these other things were out there being raised and moved along internally.

Lucky to be here list LMAO , as long as I can stay logged in 😂😂😂 I’m happy.

I got scared one game day and couldn’t post I wasn’t on game day forum and freaked the MODS had to turn this ole man and point me in the right direction LOLOL.

CIS IS A GOOD PLACE , I’M NOT KISSING UP EITHER

GOCANES
you remain here because you have a large desk with a ton of invoices and orders.

Advertisement
CIS daily comics plus ocassionaly good info about the Canes. Like any social media anywhere it is highly opinionated. Sensitive people should stay off all social media

th.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Be honest, we know it was because one of the mods was making it untenable around here for NYSOM to stay. It was a crusade. So instead of the mod being kicked off their duties and suspended, which should have happened, Andrew had to go with the easier route.
Our mods do a great job. It’s not easy moderating a board with a fan base that has been losing for 15 years.

the only thing that bothers me about nystateofmind is the SENSELESS *** crap he continually posts thinking it makes the rest of us... giggle?

HALF of his posts are useless, the other half are welcome news.

I don't see why it's so hard for him to just use the ONE half that's actually useful. He'd be **** near the best poster, definitely top 5, on this board if he'd just drop the stupid "hehe look at me guyz" bullcrap.
These lines here, yea I can tell your diet plenty

1582388419182.gif
1582388401119.gif

Our mods do a great job. It’s not easy moderating a board with a fan base that has been losing for 15 years.

Agreed.

Did you mention it's free to join?

As in zero outlay of resources?

Muppets will muppet Andrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back