How many do we get?

Maybe 2. Will depend on our season. If we **** the bed on defense again with our question marks at QB we may win 7 games. These kids are waiting to see the Miami of old.

Advertisement
I think we get Cole and we might end up with Ridley but that's it. We have a shot at all of them though. Coney-UF, Phillips,T.McFadden, C.Brewton all to FSU, Gibson-Vols, K.McFadden-WVU, Ridley-BAMA/Miami, Cole-flips to Miami

Advertisement
I think we get Cole and we might end up with Ridley but that's it. We have a shot at all of them though. Coney-UF, Phillips,T.McFadden, C.Brewton all to FSU, Gibson-Vols, K.McFadden-WVU, Ridley-BAMA/Miami, Cole-flips to Miami

Coney gone.

But Phillips, and TMac will see when we win 11 games this year that Golden and Co. got us on the right track. I mean look at the Spring Game, we played a **** ton of man.

Coney gone.

But Phillips, and TMac will see when we win 11 games this year that Golden and Co. got us on the right track. I mean look at the Spring Game, we played a **** ton of man.

:ibisroflmao:

Advertisement

Coney gone.

Lmao lmao lmao..... Yeah we played a ton of man.... Sure that's all nice, but let me ask you..... Did you see the QB's? We'd have to have a early 2000's Baltimore defense and then run duke, yearby and Gus into the ground to even realistically get to 11 wins.... Over under for the season should be 8 wins....

Coney gone.

Lmao lmao lmao..... Yeah we played a ton of man.... Sure that's all nice, but let me ask you..... Did you see the QB's? We'd have to have a early 2000's Baltimore defense and then run duke, yearby and Gus into the ground to even realistically get to 11 wins.... Over under for the season should be 8 wins....

no i was too drunk

Advertisement

Coney gone.

181.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back