How many do we get?

Advertisement
SMFH that you guys call yourselves Canes fans.
I'll put my entire membership on this site on the line. If we get more than two of the guys on that list I'll never come back. Being a canes fan and being a blind ****** are two different things in this situation.

To clarifty, if we get two of them in the picture come NSD I'll never post on this site again.

I'll put my entire membership on this site on the line. If we get more than two of the guys on that list I'll never come back. Being a canes fan and being a blind ****** are two different things in this situation.

To clarifty, if we get two of them in the picture come NSD I'll never post on this site again.

143.gif

****. I really want those guys on the team; but if it means losing insightful posts like this, I'm not sure anymore. This recruiting season is going to be hard on me.

Advertisement

So we're not homers like you so we're fake fans, I hate our fans

Bruh why are you getting so worked up cause someone 'thinks' we may get someone you don't think we're getting? And if you hate our fans so much roll tf out n cut your b*tchin..if the dude wants to be optimistic based on the info he knows/have heard then let em.

There's a thin line between being optimistic and just wishing to land on the moon or somewhere in the stars..seeing as though its freakin April and there is no signing day tomorrow AND half of these kids have UM in their top somewhere there is a shot at some of em, saying none or less than zero or whatever dumbas stuff people wanna bleed out their vaginas about just to get upvotes from the other vaginas is just weak and takes no thinking to do at all. Give me a real reason their not coming here, other than "AG sucks" and "AG this" and "AG that"..and again I'm no AG apologist nor am I going to continue to bash the man..I am a UM fan and I just want to continue to see positive results and talk good convo on UM boards so I can be informed just like the next fan

Cmon man, I know you have more confidence than that!

I think we in the end, end up with:

Cole
Gibson
One McFadden, maybe both
50/50 for Phillips
SBB
Ridley
also I think we offer Brewton late and make it interesting.

I fully believe we have a legit shot at those.

Wow, mopes gon mope I guess. Have some faith in Golden and Co.

Some faith? No doubt, it hasn't been a train wreck but if you are gonna call him a mope for being absolutely realistic then you are a lame who wallows in being mediocre on your best day......

Okay Bobby...

183.gif

I see the truth rubbed you the wrong way......

I'm with Artist on this one too.

Advertisement

I'm with Artist on this one too.

188.gif

Advertisement
Better question who do we really want

Cole yes

The rest don't care to be honest

Advertisement
I take Wimbush over Gibson

Phillips got issues

Brewton and McFadden no give me Johnson and Irvin

Is T McFadden really a corner if so I will take him

COLE for sure

Ridley probably but not a huge loss if he goes

Conley maybe

I know some of u guys think we have to land every SF kid I dont

Gone are the days of keeping everyone at home. Forever.

LSU is having the same problem right now. Clemson, Texas A&M, Alabama, and a few other BCS programs are recruiting their backyard, with surprising success given LSU's record the past several seasons.

Cameron Robinson, OT -- Bama -- Thought to be LSU lock early in the process

Speedy Noil, WR -- TAMU -- Was also supposed to be an LSU lock

Hootie Jones, S -- Bama, Gerald Willis, DE -- Florida, Kenny Young, LB -- UCLA, Cameron Sims, WR -- Bama, Garrald McDowell, DT -- Ole Miss

LSU did get their share of quality kids: Quinn, Harris, Godcheaux, Brumfield, Washington... but the point is that the talent rich areas are being recruited heavily, and even a program with LSU's stature can't keep all the good ones at home in this current landscape. It's just not possible anymore, in Dade/Broward and the state of Louisiana that LSU built national champions with.

Gone are the days of keeping everyone at home. Forever.

LSU is having the same problem right now. Clemson, Texas A&M, Alabama, and a few other BCS programs are recruiting their backyard, with surprising success given LSU's record the past several seasons.

Cameron Robinson, OT -- Bama -- Thought to be LSU lock early in the process

Speedy Noil, WR -- TAMU -- Was also supposed to be an LSU lock

Hootie Jones, S -- Bama, Gerald Willis, DE -- Florida, Kenny Young, LB -- UCLA, Cameron Sims, WR -- Bama, Garrald McDowell, DT -- Ole Miss

LSU did get their share of quality kids: Quinn, Harris, Godcheaux, Brumfield, Washington... but the point is that the talent rich areas are being recruited heavily, and even a program with LSU's stature can't keep all the good ones at home in this current landscape. It's just not possible anymore, in Dade/Broward and the state of Louisiana that LSU built national champions with.

That was an anomaly, thats not gonna happen to LSU again, but we see it year after year in SoFla

Alabama gets kids from Louisiana every year. That's not a 1 year thing. And LSU gets kids from Florida every year also, it's a pipeline.

Advertisement
Back