How good was Jacory Harris?

Advertisement
On one thread a guy mentioned if he was in the same spot ken Dorsey was in he would have annihilated records at UM. Is this true? I thought he was decent never great. But was he better than Marve?

From what I remember Jacory was so much better under Jedd Fisch offense but no way was in the same level as Ken Dorsey. Jacory had this slow over the top pass that kept getting int.
I think one of his passes is still in the air waiting to float down smh

lol That what I remember Jacory the best is that slow over the top loop pass. Solid QB under Jedd Fisch

Jacory wasn't going to be an elite P5 QB, he didn't have all the throws in his ****nal, but like a ton of our offensive players, had we given them some stability at OC and a modernized offense that let Miami kids work with pace and space, he'd have done much better here. Being the QB1 at UM meant a lot to Jacory and he stuck it out with some abysmal staffs. Put some respect to the man.

Advertisement
Jacory Harris was a below average QB. Although he was better than what we had in 2017-2019.

But Dorsey was ridiculously overrated. I honestly don’t think he was any better than Harris. The 2001 team might have won the NC if Kirby Freeman had been QB.
There are Retards....then there's you sitting atop of Mt. Dumbazz....

Last edited:
Jacory was good. When Whipple was OC he was throwing ints because of the system. Senior year he was 19-4 before that last brutal game against BC. I was at the game and was a rough one. But he played his heart out all year. People crush Jacory but he was gamer.

Advertisement
I remember the games we lost because he simply threw the **** up for grabs or Randy kicking to one of the fastest men in CFB vs Clemson and have the bewildered look when said man runs kickoff back

It all boild down to corches the past 20 years.....players have been here
The wake Forrest and clemson games of 09 is harris in a nutshell. That last drive with the game winner to benjamin vs wake was terrible and luck. Dude threw 4 bombs in a row and got lucky with a great catch from A. Johnson. I was never so ****ed and happy at the same time when he threw the ball.
That clemson game the same year I had it with his ***.... Those picks were so unnecessary and that's what ****ed us with the game going into ot....

Interception Jacory, that dude pisaed me the **** off with all those picks. He threw them
at the worst time too.

Advertisement
Jacory Harris was failed by the University of Miami. I think dude had like 3 different OCs since playing for Miami. That right there alone shows the University was a joke, and they failed him.

Did not work at his craft as well as he could have. Also, for some reason could not make reads most HS QBs make. Nowhere near as good as Ken Dorsey.

Advertisement
He was terrible.

Used to panic at the mere sight of a rush.

Used to throw it to the other team a lot.

weaker arm than a midget with muscular dystrophy

right now I dont care as much but being at the games and seeing him (jagaga) throw picks with dumb **** shammin was a very low point in history. but I would def take him over jarren, I have no clue how jarren ever got offered to come here

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back