How good was Jacory Harris?

He was alright. Had some draw dropping throws, but also would make the simplest of mistakes. He was more talented, IMO, than he got to show here. Same things going on back then largely like those after him.

Advertisement
On one thread a guy mentioned if he was in the same spot ken Dorsey was in he would have annihilated records at UM. Is this true? I thought he was decent never great. But was he better than Marve?

When Mark Whipple was OC JH12 just jacked up bombs all game and got picked 50% of the time

I know this is probably a trollish type thread or whatever and i havent read any of the previous posts but i was probably more in to the canes during the jacory episodes than i ever was.. i was in my early 20's, just started following recruiting the year or so prior and thought we were back with the class.

Jacory's soph year was special to me. Delivered huge wins against FSU(which we didnt do again for ****** years) and a win vs oklahoma. He made the best throw ive ever seen in my life to TB against FSU. Ill never see a better throw. Dude was smart despite all the crazy pics. He got hurt and overwhelmed and wasnt helped by coaching. Greg Reid truly ended this dudes career. Never the same after the elbow and no OL helped absolutely zero. He was also murdered vs uva as a jr i believe. His Jr year was just god awful because of the afformentioned, but came back pretty well under Jedd Fisch (i believe??) and had a dignified senior year with Golden. J12 is an all timer for me.

But thats just me.

Advertisement
I know this is probably a trollish type thread or whatever and i havent read any of the previous posts but i was probably more in to the canes during the jacory episodes than i ever was.. i was in my early 20's, just started following recruiting the year or so prior and thought we were back with the class.

Jacory's soph year was special to me. Delivered huge wins against FSU(which we didnt do again for ****** years) and a win vs oklahoma. He made the best throw ive ever seen in my life to TB against FSU. Ill never see a better throw. Dude was smart despite all the crazy pics. He got hurt and overwhelmed and wasnt helped by coaching. Greg Reid truly ended this dudes career. Never the same after the elbow and no OL helped absolutely zero. He was also murdered vs uva as a jr i believe. His Jr year was just god awful because of the afformentioned, but came back pretty well under Jedd Fisch (i believe??) and had a dignified senior year with Golden. J12 is an all timer for me.

But thats just me.
Greg Reid was a pain in our ***

Advertisement
Jacory Harris was a below average QB. Although he was better than what we had in 2017-2019.

But Dorsey was ridiculously overrated. I honestly don’t think he was any better than Harris. The 2001 team might have won the NC if Kirby Freeman had been QB.
You're nuts

Nothing but love for bro!

He wasn't the best..but he **** sure wasn't the worst. Had some good games here, will never forget 09, I believe it was, in FSU
I was so heated when my boy was mocking him getting hurt in that Virginia game...He STILL clown about that lol...but I got mad love for Jacory

Advertisement
On one thread a guy mentioned if he was in the same spot ken Dorsey was in he would have annihilated records at UM. Is this true? I thought he was decent never great. But was he better than Marve?

“Decent” is 1 trillion percent accurate.

Better than Marve? I dunno..

Jacory Harris was a below average QB. Although he was better than what we had in 2017-2019.

But Dorsey was ridiculously overrated. I honestly don’t think he was any better than Harris. The 2001 team might have won the NC if Kirby Freeman had been QB.

Truth but slow down on the Kirby Freeman ish. 🤣🤣🤣

But every game that was close or lost with the nucleus of that team was due to KD. I’ll never forget that duck he threw to Lito Sheppard in the Sugar Bowl when Santana Moss had him beat by 5 yards.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back