How good was Jacory Harris?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He played under terrible systems & didn't always have the support around him. His Senior year he threw for 2,486yds 20TD's & 9INT's as a 65% passer, which shows his INT's could be brought way down with a better Offense.

Before 2017, Jacory was the last QB to beat FSU, he also has career wins vs Oh st, Oklahoma & was the last Miami QB to get a W vs Clemson.

He finished his career with 8,826yds 70TD's & 48INT's with a career 60.1%cmp. His biggest wins were @ FSU 09, GTech 09, Oklahoma 09, UCF 09, Pitt 10 & UNC 10. FSU finished 7-6 in 09, GTech was 11-3 in 09, Okla was 8-5 in 09, UCF was 8-5 in 09, Pitt was 8-5 in 2010 & UNC was 8-5 in 2010. Which means he beat winning teams.

People always aimlessly bash Jacory without adding context to it. Was he great? No, but he definitely wasn't as bad as people exaggerate him to be.

And yes I'm biased because I went to school with Jacory & he's a MNW Dade county legend, but he's a really good dude & absolutely loved The U, true Cane to the fullest.

Advertisement
I remember the games we lost because he simply threw the **** up for grabs or Randy kicking to one of the fastest men in CFB vs Clemson and have the bewildered look when said man runs kickoff back

It all boild down to corches the past 20 years.....players have been here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jacory Harris was a below average QB. Although he was better than what we had in 2017-2019.

But Dorsey was ridiculously overrated. I honestly don’t think he was any better than Harris. The 2001 team might have won the NC if Kirby Freeman had been QB.

He played under terrible systems & didn't always have the support around him. His Senior year he threw for 2,486yds 20TD's & 9INT's as a 65% passer, which shows his INT's could be brought way down with a better Offense.

Before 2017, Jacory was the last QB to beat FSU, he also has career wins vs Oh st, Oklahoma & was the last Miami QB to get a W vs Clemson.

He finished his career with 8,826yds 70TD's & 48INT's with a career 60.1%cmp. His biggest wins were @ FSU 09, GTech 09, Oklahoma 09, UCF 09, Pitt 10 & UNC 10. FSU finished 7-6 in 09, GTech was 11-3 in 09, Okla was 8-5 in 09, UCF was 8-5 in 09, Pitt was 8-5 in 2010 & UNC was 8-5 in 2010. Which means he beat winning teams.

People always aimlessly bash Jacory without adding context to it. Was he great? No, but he definitely wasn't as bad as people exaggerate him to be.

And yes I'm biased because I went to school with Jacory & he's a MNW Dade county legend, but he's a really good dude & absolutely loved The U, true Cane to the fullest.

fair assessment of jacory IMHO. would have benefited from more consistency of coaching. and i always appreciated his loyalty and dedication to the program. i'm pretty sure he would never have been out on south beach at 3 a.m. the night before a game.

and yes, El, as a person, he was well liked and deservedly so.

Jacory Harris was a below average QB. Although he was better than what we had in 2017-2019.

But Dorsey was ridiculously overrated. I honestly don’t think he was any better than Harris. The 2001 team might have won the NC if Kirby Freeman had been QB.
How was Dorsey ridiculously overrated?

Advertisement
Back