How do we stop unc t-end ebron ?

Advertisement
Good players are gonna get theirs.

You just can't let the the average to below-average also get some.

Ask this guy

1.jpg

Mix looks. Consistent pressure off the edge. Hit Ebron early and hit him often. He should pay a price for every pass thrown his way.

Advertisement
lol how do we stop Ebron...... hilarious!!

I ask because every interview golden mentions how great he is. The last player he praised like that was easily from uf.

he does that about every team's best player.

he was crowning Attaochu from GT before the game.... its a respect thing.

Ebron is of course a NFL talent at TE but if Renner is running around like a chicken w/ his head cut off all game then it wont matter.

So far Ebron has 23 catches for 333 yards and 2 TDs..... solid but i wouldnt say he just takes over games.

Hmmm.... I know I've been hearing about Ebron all week long. Until I read your post here, I am not aware of ever having heard the name Attaochu, nor do I have the faintest idea what position he plays. Tough to argue a point from ignorance, but I just don't remember Coach Golden ever mentioning anyone named Attaochu. I guess he must have because you are saying he did, but if the torrent were of the same intensity as the one about Ebron, it seems odd that, in my replays of the Joe Rose show, etc., I don't recall the name.

Last edited:

I ask because every interview golden mentions how great he is. The last player he praised like that was easily from uf.

Ebron is of course a NFL talent at TE but if Renner is running around like a chicken w/ his head cut off all game then it wont matter.

So far Ebron has 23 catches for 333 yards and 2 TDs..... solid but i wouldnt say he just takes over games.

Hmmm.... I know I've been hearing about Ebron all week long. Until I read your post here, I am not aware of ever having heard the name Attaochu, nor do I have the faintest idea what position he plays. Tough to argue a point from ignorance, but I just don't remember Coach Golden ever mentioning anyone named Attaochu. I guess he must have because you are saying he did, but if the torrent were of the same intensity of the one about Ebron, it seems odd that, in my replays of the Joe Rose show, etc., I don't recall the name.

Nope me either.

Advertisement
Tyrone Cornelius will get extra burn Thursday night at LB specifically because he's a very good coverage LB at this point in his career here.

You're axing for trouble trying to cover him with Don Cornelius. Gotta put a good DB on him. I'd put Gunter on him because he's big and doesn't shy away from the physical stuff.

Wonder if they have a thread on their board titled "how do we stop Duke/Hurns/Coley/Dorsett/Waters/Walford/Crawford"?

Advertisement

Hmmm.... I know I've been hearing about Ebron all week long. Until I read your post here, I am not aware of ever having heard the name Attaochu, nor do I have the faintest idea what position he plays. Tough to argue a point from ignorance, but I just don't remember Coach Golden ever mentioning anyone named Attaochu. I guess he must have because you are saying he did, but if the torrent were of the same intensity of the one about Ebron, it seems odd that, in my replays of the Joe Rose show, etc., I don't recall the name.

Nope me either.

hmmmm......

Al Golden mentioned GT's DE Jeremia Attaocho, who is considered a top NFL prospect, during his weekly presser on the official hurricanesports website. For GT week.

During USF week, he mentioned Marcus Shaw the RB for USF during the same weekly pressers that I saw on the official hurricanesports website as well.

Like I said Al Golden does this every week, and mentions, the opposing teams best player when talking to the media about the game.

Ebron is no different, If you want to crown him, then do so.

Nope me either.

hmmmm......

Al Golden mentioned GT's DE Jeremia Attaocho, who is considered a top NFL prospect, during his weekly presser on the official hurricanesports website. For GT week.

During USF week, he mentioned Marcus Shaw the RB for USF during the same weekly pressers that I saw on the official hurricanesports website as well.

Like I said Al Golden does this every week, and mentions, the opposing teams best player when talking to the media about the game.

Ebron is no different, If you want to crown him, then do so.

Dude's got 23 catches in 5 games against some shtty teams. We got guys acting like he's gonna win the game by himself. Is he playing defense too and OLine?

Dude's got 23 catches in 5 games against some shtty teams. We got guys acting like he's gonna win the game by himself. Is he playing defense too and OLine?

LOL he's all over the place obviously, i couldnt tell looking at their 1-4 record.

First it was Renner now Ebron.... they worried about everybody on the depth chart

Advertisement
Their left tackle is their best player on offense for real though

lol u right James Hurst is one of the best in the country..... you think McCord and them boys will do what Jadaveon Clowney said he was going to do but couldnt and "make him lose money?"

Advertisement
Back