How do we stop unc t-end ebron ?

bbcane

Senior
Have a specific someone basically spying him the whole game or what?

FYI quotes from said unc tight end
-"Every team just double teams me. At this point, I’ve come to expect it. But one thing teams have got to understand is that it doesn’t matter who you line up against me, I’m going to produce for my team. If you’re in my way, I’m sorry but you’re not going to stop me. I know that may sound like a ****y statement, but it’s not, it’s a confident one."

“Because if you turn on the film just like every coach does, you’ll see me blocking people fabulously. Tremendously. I’m moving people, I’m opening up holes for my running backs, I’m doing everything I need to.”

Advertisement
Confident player with ****iness.... We've got a very athletic D we should slow him down or take him out of the game

Ecspecially if we get renner on his back all night with a legit pass rush he's never seen from this Miami d

I'll play a safety on him....**** fry our lbs imo in covg...key is getting to their qb. I won't double him...but a kacy rodgers or rayshawn on him in third down sits could work.

He's good...and they have weapons outside....disguising covg is key to...would like to have one of the stand up rushers beat him up a bit also off the line...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perryman or Figs blow him up on a crossing route and see how many more times he decides to go in the middle of field

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love what NE did with Graham. Stuck its best DB on him and totally changed NO's attack.

Advertisement
Back