How did Florida end up having a better class than us?

Tracy is 6 ft and doesnt have a blazing 40 but plays the cb position well. He has a better chance to leave early then you give him

He is listed at 5-11 on every site (including the official roster). More than likely he's probably closer to 5-10 than 6 foot... (yes it matters) Not knocking the kid. Probably my favorite Cane outside of DJ... but I just don't think he has the natural size, speed & athleticism to be leaving early. Great ball skills. Needs to work on combine numbers.

Ive been around him a couple times before and im 6'1 1/2 and he's at my nose. Maybe im wrong but I think that's 6'0 if not a true 5-11 but not 5-10. The rest I can agree with but I think as a player he will have a great chance to leave early because a great NFL staff will see what we see for the most part

if the distance between your nose and the top of your head is 1 1/2 inches, i'd get that checked by a medical professional. tracy is closer to 5' 10" in real life.

Advertisement
Ive been around him a couple times before and im 6'1 1/2 and he's at my nose. Maybe im wrong but I think that's 6'0 if not a true 5-11 but not 5-10. The rest I can agree with but I think as a player he will have a great chance to leave early because a great NFL staff will see what we see for the most part

At combine they measure you shoeless & make you seperate your feet. It's just different then the way we would measure ourselves. Our official roster would short change a kid.. it usually inflates the numbers.

Regardless, I think he has a very good shot at a long, productive career in the NFL.

Tracy is 6 ft and doesnt have a blazing 40 but plays the cb position well. He has a better chance to leave early then you give him

He is listed at 5-11 on every site (including the official roster). More than likely he's probably closer to 5-10 than 6 foot... (yes it matters) Not knocking the kid. Probably my favorite Cane outside of DJ... but I just don't think he has the natural size, speed & athleticism to be leaving early. Great ball skills. Needs to work on combine numbers.

if the distance between your nose and the top of your head is 1 1/2 inches, i'd get that checked by a medical professional. tracy is closer to 5' 10" in real life.

By my math he'd be 5'11 or closer to 6............... Remember I said 6'1 1/2 and that is the last I checked which can now be closer to 6'2 but it doesnt matter he's a balller regardless

Advertisement
Willis, Clark, Holley at DT

Grier and Harris at QB

The only spots we outdid them were RB and WR.

4-8 season and they lose Lane and Cook, and still have a better class than us. God**** it's depressing.

While their class may be ranked higher, I would not trade their QB recruits for ours.

I think a better question would be how did Tennessee finish with such a good class. They haven't been relevant for longer than us and they were 5-7 last year.

I've been wondering myself how Muffcramps convinced a top class like that to come to a 4-8 disaster.

193.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think a better question would be how did Tennessee finish with such a good class. They haven't been relevant for longer than us and they were 5-7 last year.

new-ish coach, incredible facilities, an entire state that is in love with the team, and a stadium that sells out 100k + no matter who they're playing. their boosters opened their checkbooks wide when jones got hired.

Florida is a better overall program and can sell the defense and change on offense.

We are who we are after 3 years of Golden. He can't sell change and hope anymore. We have to sell the program with on-the-field results now.

Advertisement
mushchamp was smart enough to fire his OC... our dumb *** coach wont fire his butt buddy...

most likely Howard gone after next year.

He's 5'11 (maybe), small'ish & runs a very slow 40.. Good ball player but not a candidate to leave early.

what....he is one of if not the best player on our D...he will be looking to scoot for sure most corners do if they have great Junior years..I would hope and think he stays but he is a NFL corner in the future

Hate to be the one to say it but with our defense last yr that's like saying he's the smartest kid on the short bus.

Advertisement
Willis, Clark, Holley at DT

Grier and Harris at QB

The only spots we outdid them were RB and WR.

4-8 season and they lose Lane and Cook, and still have a better class than us. God**** it's depressing.

A home stadium, good game-day atmosphere, and they're in the SEC.

$EC gon $EC

If you look at ESPN's top 10 classes 7 of them are SEC schools with FSU, Ohio State and Miami the other 3 schools to round out the best of the best recruiting classes.

The SEC is pretty darn good at recruiting. They throw money around without a care in the world. They use *** liberally during recruiting trips.

They are also smart at managing the numbers.

Alabama, for example, has Bear Bryant scholarships, where any kid related to someone who played for The Bear gets a full ride, and won't count against the football scholly cap.

As I've said before, we are amateurs compared to those Southern schemers.

The only kid I would want in our class would be Powell. I think he is a baller, but a dumbass for going there.

Advertisement
Back