How did Florida end up having a better class than us?

NorthFlaCane

Senior
Willis, Clark, Holley at DT

Grier and Harris at QB

The only spots we outdid them were RB and WR.

4-8 season and they lose Lane and Cook, and still have a better class than us. God**** it's depressing.

Advertisement
you do realize we have sucked for the past decade and the recruiting classes we are getting kids from this year and coming these kids were like 8 yrs old and younger back to at least 04 when we had a decent team worth a lick?

don't forget u*** isn't too far from the natty titles... ours was well over a decade ago...

Florida is still living off what *** did there. By the end of next year Muschamp will be gone and many of their players will be whining and looking for a way out IMO...

Advertisement
Holley is overrated in my opinion kid played in New York vs 120bs o linemen and Clark is out of shape moten > clark

Advertisement
better recruiters. Recent success in the past 5-7 years. Had the most players drafted last year iirc. When a coach can sell kids on nfl players that they (the coach) put in the league it helps a lot. Kids grew up watching the gators win two national championships. Better facilities. And of course, the big selling point of playing in the SEC.

Advertisement
Hey look at that, they recruited CBs! I wish Al and Dorito would learn from them. 1 CB recruit over the past 2 recruiting cycles? Thats Randy Shannonesque right there.

I wouldn't trade our class for theirs.

This

THis times 3. THey got 3 stud cbs but they've always had stud cbs. They got 3 stud dlineman but they've always had that. Ill take Yeraby over their rbs, Kaaya and Rosier over Grier and Treon, our oline over their oline, our te and wrs over theirs and linebackers over theirs. Basically take away T-Rob and their class is **** compared to ours

Willis, Clark, Holley at DT

Grier and Harris at QB

The only spots we outdid them were RB and WR.

4-8 season and they lose Lane and Cook, and still have a better class than us. God**** it's depressing.

I might be wrong, but I think we have a better DT class than they do, and I'll take Kaaya any day of the week. I hope these young men can overcome the **** scheme they will have to play.

Last edited:
Advertisement
they are as bad on offense as we are on Defense...they went after some players and succeeded as we did...

UF is not a Horrible school if you are 17 or 18 and male....**** you can even get away with Murder there I hear

Advertisement
Back