How about #2

Advertisement
Yeah he made more then a few nice plays today. Always seems to be in position too.

We just need to find some DL. I like Perryman, Johnson, Chick, Bush and think some of the young CBs are players. Our DTs just get eaten up.
Yep, agree on all points. I said it in another thread but if we can get past the fact that we are simply going lose a lot of games this year, it's going to be fun watching thsese kids develop.

Advertisement
Bush looked good always saw him around the ball... but before carter comes next year... I think Jenkins will have some say in his play time... he just needs an extra year to develop... we will be a force in 3 years... I think McGee had a solid game and is playing like a leader... finnie also plays solid... howard as well...!

His explosiveness really jumps out, needs to learn to break down so that he can make some of those sacks. Secondary has a very bright future!

Advertisement
Yea McGee is balling. Gunter looked good today. Highsmith was shaky

Peter, maybe I have the wrong number. 37 was in the extra DB package and gave up passes for first downs on multiple occasions. I thought that was Gunter?

There was one play that they had a first down to his side but I thought that was Highsmith's fault because Gunter had the short zone on that play

Gunter missed a tackle on a pass play that led to a 25 yard gain. Other than that he looked ok.

**** it's not like we allow our CB's to be physical at the LOS & press anyway. That would be Deon's game at CB. He is making impact as Safety, keep him there.

I ain't gonna hyperbolize, cuz ya'll fools know, I ain't like dat...BUT...

There is a little Eric Berry to this Deon Bush cat. Keeping it realz.

anyone have some video of him in particular?

i don't remember anything about Deon really sticking out for me on saturday, i thought he was solid though.

Advertisement

Berry is more coordinated. QB in high school, great with the ball in his hands, INT machine. Bush isn't like that.

I see the size/speed comparison but not everything else.

Advertisement

Berry is more coordinated. QB in high school, great with the ball in his hands, INT machine. Bush isn't like that.

Sir, if you don't get the reference, you gotz ta learner yourself.

Translation: Larry considers himself humorous.

Translation: Larry considers himself humorous.

Who are you to doubt El Dandy?

Advertisement
Back