How about #2

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Best safety on the team right now and it isn't even close. I think he's up there as a top 2-3 player on the defense.

Love the way D'Onofrio is using him, Btw. Blitzing him a lot, putting him on the slot guy, playing center field .. showing the versatility He has.

I'm really encouraged by his open-field tackling so far as well.

Advertisement
I'll 2nd that...Peter

Bush number was around the ball all-day...

I'm liking what I see, he's playing fast and making the right plays. It looks like Miami has one side of the safety position locked up now hopefully Burns or Carter can lock down the other side.

Yeah he made more then a few nice plays today. Always seems to be in position too.

We just need to find some DL. I like Perryman, Johnson, Chick, Bush and think some of the young CBs are players. Our DTs just get eaten up.

Advertisement
I'm liking what I see, he's playing fast and making the right plays. It looks like Miami has one side of the safety position locked up now hopefully Burns or Carter can lock down the other side.

Jenkins has a chance as well, just needs some seasoning at S.

I knew he had the athletic ability to do this, but his tackling is MUCH improved from high school and the instincts he's shown have really come out of nowhere

He looks good for a guy that was in HS last year. Though he did look silly on a few plays missing tackles/getting shaken by the ball carrier.

Advertisement
Kid looks like a legit safety. ******* great to see. We need him to be a player there. Next year.

McGee has shown to be pretty good this year...so, I can't say Bush has been our best DB, even though I want to say that.

But he's been very good considering everyone thought he'd be a CB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea McGee is balling. Gunter looked good today. Highsmith was shaky

Peter, maybe I have the wrong number. 37 was in the extra DB package and gave up passes for first downs on multiple occasions. I thought that was Gunter?

Jenkins has a chance as well, just needs some seasoning at S.

would love to see Jenkins step up and get burn!

I saw him out there some today.

Yeah he was out there a little bit. He got trucked on a long BCC run. Also had the silly block in the back on Dorsett's long PR. Just some Fr mistakes but love getting all these guys some burn.

Advertisement
Back